Kids' pop with a subtle Christian bent.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 November 9, 2012

snazzy

Families can talk about self-esteem. There's a positive theme throughout the album to "be yourself." What does that mean to you? Why is it good to be who you are? Also, the track "Superhero" talks about what it takes to be a hero. When do you feel like you need a superhero? What makes you feel scared? Does someone have to be a superhero to help someone? "American Kid" rocks out patriotic themes. Kids, what does it mean to be American? How are nationalistic themes used throughout our culture and in the media?
Adult Written bychilipepper April 9, 2008

Kids love it and parent too!

I bought this for my niece as a Christmas present. She is 4 years old and her parents told me that she wants to listen to it all the time. She asks to hear it every time they get in the car. This music is not your typical get on your nerves baby music on most CD's the beat is uplifting and catchy and I find myself humming or singing the songs in my head all the time, because yes I bought on for my car, as I play the music for her when I keep her on the weekends. My daughter has accused me of buying the CD because I wanted it for myself....I wouldn't tell her but I have been listening to it when I don't have my grand niece for the day. Shhh! And the awesome inspirational messages in the CD are being taught and memorized by my grand niece and hopefully transferred from her memory to heart in later years. Buy Snazzy ...Go Fish...you won't regret it and you will be the coolest Grandma or Grand Aunt for giving the best gift.