Kid reviews for "So Good" (CD Single)

Rapper goes on lyrical world tour in cute love song.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written bynatedogg360 August 10, 2013

Great song, little iffy, but very tame!

Great song. I've been a fan of Bob for a while. Just let your kids know it's not okay to drink underage.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan August 11, 2018

Great song, but not quite for younger kids

I think this is a great song. Ryan Tedder fits in nicely. But it is still best for older kids. It's actually pretty clean and sweet, but alcohol and tobacco are mentioned 1 time each. Anyway, it's a really good song that I highly recommend for B.o.B fans.
Teen, 15 years old Written byway245 May 24, 2012

Absolutely no language, great song!

The only some what bad thing about this song is at the very beginning of the song in his first verse he says "Drinkin' a German beer, with a Cuban cigar". Other than that, completely appropriate and great song.
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2012

So Good

B.o.B. keep's almost all of his song's clean and i like his messages. At age 8 kid's aren't going to care about drinking a little bit.

Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2012

One of his best songs.

This song is So Good (extremely corny joke). No, but really. It's catchy, upbeat, and creative (B.o.B. really has a way with words), and it has positive messages & role models. A) Unlike all the other rappers out there, B.o.B. goes for the smart, achieving girl instead of the random one at the bar. B) He says he'll have her living life like she should, you say you never had it so good. He's treating her really well. Now let's see if he can keep these good songs up.

Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2012

kinda controversial

this was on nintendo video (3DS) and I watched the video, not bad. its just the video