Kid reviews for "Somebody to Love" (CD single)

Bieber continues his quest for love in another clean track.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 October 12, 2020

Nobody to Love!

Justin Bieber is trash! He's a total jerk! Yeah, Justin Timberlake is way better than Bieber! Timberlake can beat Bieber. Justin Timberlake is a good singer but he wasted in time in Dreamwork's Trolls movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDogcat October 11, 2020

Nobody to love!

Trash! This is dumb and amp; stupid! No I repeat NO excuse for this! My mom likes Justin Timberlake another singer who’s name is Justin. I will say he is a loooooooot better than Justin Bieber! He beats Justin Bieber by a LONG SHOT! Don’t even with this trash! You have been warned.

Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

This is a Justin Bieber song?!

I hate Justin Bieber,but this song is super catchy! This song and Never Say Never are the only good JB songs! This song makes me wanna dance!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 16, 2011

AWSOME, JUST LIKE HIM!

This song is AWSOME! Just like he is <3 I love you JB! Keep singing your heart out and following your dream!

Teen, 13 years old Written bybonesfan101 September 23, 2011

Don't even bother

as far as i'm concerned justin bieber dosen't qualify as a singer. Please don't waste your time.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

I still hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this song a little bit just 9%. I only like it 9%. Two stars. As for a Bieber review, that's a lot coming from me, because I'm Bieber hater. I still hate this song, mostly because of his voice.

Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is just as awesome as Miranda Cosgrove! Anybody who hates Justin Beiber, Shut Up!!!!!!! Only an idiot hates Justin Beiber, this song broke my heart and gave me tears of joy! He is very hansome. I think he is pretty hot and very beautiful! He is so awesome I wish I could merry him!!!

Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2011

OMG ily JB

I love this song so so so so so so so so so MUCH

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmilyIsAmazing March 21, 2011

Go Justin Bieber!

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER AND ALL HIS MUSIC!!!!!!! His haters totally overdramatize sometimes...it's sad. He's really not that bad a kid. I love him sooo much! This song is awesome. It's not inappropriate except it's about love...which isn't really bad at all! Keep on making great music, Justin Bieber! :)

Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2011

To much cursing

This is the most explicit album ever. Dont buy it for your 6 year old daughter! Its too inapropriot!!!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byPRNCESS123 February 22, 2011

for anyone over 10

YES I LOVE IT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2011

i laugh at this pathetic attempt at music.

STUPID
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

GR8 SONG

I love j.b, he is a great role model for kids. He just wants a girl, people seriously need to stop bagging on him. LUV U J.B!

p.s- he's NOT gay!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
Isn't Justin a little bit young to be talking about love? That's just my opinion, I wouldn't really think kids should be hearing a 16-year-old talk about love like he actually knows what he wants in a girl when he barely knows himself.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2011

its fine

i like jsutin bieber but not as an idol i listen to his music sometimes but i dont think he is a [email protected]#$ or anything of that people need to stop hating on people just because they dont like the music
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

Stupid- But Perfect for Tween Girls

Sorry to say this, but I;m a critic, it;s my opinion. It is also my job to tell people who I think sing like girls.

Teen, 13 years old Written by0hMyGlee December 28, 2010

I personally do not like Bieber ESPECIALLY after seeing him live at Z100's Jingle Ball 2010. He had to be the worst of the night. Trust me this song is NOT any better in concert.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Makes you wanna dance you feel flat out GOOD:)

I love him he is really talented and no suggestive comments it makes older girls feel good about themselves and to know there is such thing as a type of guy that cares and for younger girls it's just fun to dance to and if guys really look into it they would like it to:)

Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2010

Cover Your Ears!!!!

This song is sooooooo stupid!!!!! Justin Bieber can not sing. This song is one of the most annoying songs in the universe and has no message. He just says the same thing over and over again and is horrible at writing songs if he even does write his songs!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byFenris October 29, 2010
3 STARS!!!! what the.... ok I just can't stand the sound of his voice he sounds like a 7 year old girl and thats a insult to 7 year old girls everywhere. If you like him be prepared to not be cool at all and if you are a girl no guy will like you, and if you are a guy oh boy get a new taste in music quick this guy sucks, parents please care enough for your kids and keep this fruitcake out of their lives. I hate justin bieber HE SUCKS!!!
you might as well make your children listen to mozart(i bet mozart is way better) see in a few years this guy will be out.