All teen and kid member reviews for Songs About Jane

Teen, 15 years old Written bycommentgirl58 April 9, 2008

Great Sounding

Maroon 5 is one of the only bands out there that can actually sell records with out swaring and using indecent behavior they have a great beat and i love all there songs they're a new form of boy-band and i love em'!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_aimeee March 9, 2014

Great band and album

I think parents should know that in Harder to breathe Adam drops the f-bomb in the first part of the song. The rest of the songs are good for teens. Catchy songs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byesmith015 January 7, 2013

Songs About Jane

Adam Levine is a great singer and is very enthusiastic about is music. Although if you listen closely to one of the songs, one of them has 1 pretty strong cuss word. But it is very unclear though.
Kid, 9 years old December 23, 2012

HOLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This album is probably the best of Maroon 5. Still having a earth-tonish rock feel because of the punk rock vibe of the bands previous name, KARA'S FLOWERS. All I am concerned about is of the sexual content in tracks two (This Love) and three (Shiver) The music video for This Love shows the band playing behind an abandoned warehouse, as well as some sex scenes between Levine and his then-girlfriend. No intimate anatomy revealed, but questionate for little kids. There is aline in the chorus of Shiver, "I won't be satisfied 'till I'm under your skin" that is questionate. Other than that, this is a must have for any pop rock fan.
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2012

Classic Album!

I listened to this album growing up, it's awesome. M5 rocks! I bet in 2022 we'll still have "Sunday Morning" in our heads. Well u probably won't like little kids singing a few songs in the classroom. (Harder to Breathe and this love) They shouldnt watch the vids either! Besides that its a great album. My favorite song is She will be Loved.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaabgrc June 12, 2012

Songs about _______.

This album is great, the songs are whatever you make of them, highly recommended. The funky tune is good and the guitar really stands out in some songs. M5 seems to pull it off just right, vocal and instruments. They can actually pull off what I wouldn't normally listen to. Songs About Jane is really their best, so make it what you want it's a canvas waiting to be painted.
Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2012

love maroon 5 soo much

listen to them every day!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 30, 2011

epic music

This is one of my favorite albums. I'm really pissed off at commonsense. They keep on saying that it's "not groundbreaking" and has "no extraordinary songwriting", yet they rated it 4 stars. They have some kind of grudge against Maroon 5. This is amazing music!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010
Some of the songs are good, still listen to them today. :D
Teen, 13 years old Written bywerewolfgirl February 23, 2010
Awesome!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byFlip-flop April 9, 2008

These songs just keep going through my head...

WARNING: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM IF YOU DO NOT WANT VERY CATCHY TUNES STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!If you have decided to ignore the warning, you have made a good choice. Maroon 5's unique style is very effective in the effect that the musicians are trying to create. The songs go from very sad, to normal, to happy, then to angry. I would recomend this album to anyone who is tired of the same thing over and over again.
Teen, 17 years old Written byeclectica April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bysirloinsteak911 April 9, 2008

Best Pop CD Ever!

I hate pop, with the exception of Maroon 5. This album is squeaky-clean, and the only sexuality is some ballads about relationships that didn't work out. (And the cover art.) This album is great for any age, especially if the child likes Kidz Bop. ("This Love" was featured on Kidz Bop 6 and the commercial for it, and "She Will Be Loved" was featured on Kidz Bop 7.) Imagine how refreshing it will be for the kids to find out that there IS world outside of their Mickey Mouse boombox, playing the tunes of kids doing covers of mainstream hits. Just find out what your missing, and buy the CD!

Not much, one drop of the f-bomb

It was ok

It was ok. I liked it. I think Makes Me Wonder is in here and they use the f word but you can't really hear or understand it. It's sort of mumbled.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydroolingfan_not April 9, 2008

coolness... also dark

This is quite dark for a pop-rock album. It has some pretty mysterious, dark-sounding melodies in some of the songs (Harder to Breathe and This Love in particular) It's pretty tame though; there's one bad word in Harder to Breathe; that's the worst of this album. Other songs do contain innuendo but nothing so bad that kids absolutely can't hear it.