Kid reviews for Souljaboytellem

Really bad in every inappropriate way.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymola123 March 18, 2009

Ummmm...

The real issue here isn't if it is appropriate or not, it's: How did rap fall to this level? It used to be sophisticated with the likes of Public Enemy, but now were reduced to this garbage.=
Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 15, 2018
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2012

(:?)

they play this song at school...
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2010
Hate it! On the song Pretty Boy Swag its not for kids.i would recommend not listening to the dirty verson also when it said "Girls on my d--k" what the heck is that!!?? Next year its going to be another story...

Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff December 22, 2010
Too much gangstah talk like "wit" instead of "with" and "dat" instead of "that" ENGLISH LANGUAGE PEOPLE!!!!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byRosebud95 October 7, 2010
The song's beat is a little cool, but its messages are not. Kids shouldn't really be listening to it, even if the dance is kind of cool, because of all of the bad messages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 17, 2010

Bad messages

I really liked Soulja Boy-until I found out what the song was really about. I haven't heard the dirty version of the song, but it has something to do with being against woman.

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010
Good album, but crank that has drug references and one d word, and the others are violent, and have every issue

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2010

awesome

Yay for crank dat.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2010
Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2010
all of you people who dont know what ur talking about! i love these songs but im not allowed to listen to them! crank that is the worst! its nasty and inaproprite and i dont suggest it for kids my age

Teen, 14 years old Written bysega3dmm December 30, 2009

YOOOUUU!!!!

see above

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Barely appropriate for 17+.

I like how the songs sound, but I do NOT like the lyrics. The only song I listen to from this album is "crank dat", and I listen to the clean version. The clean version is on for 14+ and the explicit version is iffy for 17+.

Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2009
The only song i like by soulja boy is yahh. the rest is crap, he swears in every sentence almost and most of his songs are about sex or something .

WHATS THE BIG DEAL

Soulja Boy is the only kind of rap I like, he says like one swear in a song, the radio edit it great of ''Yahh'' which is an awesome song. No bad words there, and funny video, they play Soulja Boy @ my school dance at the fast dancing ccompetition
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great For Exercise!

Our PE class plays the EDITED VERSION of this song everyday. Everyone knows the dance and it's a PERFECT workout! Just get the EDITED VERSION, learn the dance, and you can Crank Dat Soulja Boy!

What Is The Big Deal?

People. There is nothing wrong with these songs. There is no cussing. Everyone I know, knows how to do the dance. Very catchy songs. It's a great album.
Teen, 17 years old Written bythebestreviewer... April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

pretty cool site

souljaboytellem.com is not bad at all for kids in any way! 17 plus for this site is ridicoulos. any kid at the age of seven should be able to view this site!