All member reviews for "Speak Now" (CD single)

Clean song filled with childish fantasies; OK for older kids

Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2015
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2011

good

Really cute song!!! Not my fav song on the album, but still really good!! Taylor Swift is my second role model!!! My first is my youth directors wife!!
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

LUV IT!!!!!!!!

This is my third favorite song by Taylor Swift, behind "Never Grow Up" and "Back To December". I love this song! Great message, great story, great meaning, great singer, great song!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2011

Age Appropriate For 7+, Younger Than Seven Kids Could Listen If They Wanted To:)

I don't see what's wrong with this song. I think it's good because she's always clean in her songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPengu April 21, 2011

:) Just Amazing

Love this song ^^ Squeaky Clean :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 9, 2011

Cute, sweet song

This song is about interrupting a wedding, but it's in a daydream. It's a cute song with not many positive messages, but it's not very negative, either. It's a clean song, so anyone can listen to it. 3.5/4 stars
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2011

awesome

I really like it! I LOVE TSWIFTy
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2011

My role model!!!!!!!!

She is my 1 role model!!!!!!!! Luv her and everything she does.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 5, 2011
As long as your child is old enough to understand that she's not ACTUALLY trying to stop the wedding, it should be fine for him or her to listen to it. It's not just for kids 12 and up.
Kid, 9 years old January 15, 2011

Im NOT THE kinda Girl!

LOVe tht
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2011

Taylor Swift outdid herself-again!

I love it!!! Better than any song exept Better Than Revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGhillie January 11, 2011

Standing Up

This song is about standing up at a wedding and saying that you love someone. Not the best idea of something for a tween to do, but it's just a fun fantasy and is clean,
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2011
Taylor is good for every age. This is a good song with a good tume. She is pretty and talented. Good song.
Teen, 15 years old Written byswimgirl815 January 3, 2011

Taylor Swift Risque?!

Taylor Swift has to be one of the most talented and good-hearted musicians out there. To say that she's iffy and inappropriate for 10 year olds is quite ridiculous. "She's better know for the things she does on the mattress" line makes a reference, but the modern world is filled with even more risque ones. Take the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: when spongey sings the song at the end, it features Patrick in fishnet stocking and pole dancing. Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are for older kids, not Taylor Swift.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybookwormteen January 3, 2011

I JUST LOVVVVVVVVE IT APART FOR THAT ONE LIKE THINGS SHE DOES ON THE MATTRESS.I AVOID IT WHILE I PLAY THE SONGS IN FRONT OF MY 7 YRS OLD SISTER APART FROM THAT ITS CATCHY AND MUCH BETTA THAN HER 1ST ALBUM.ALSO IT IS BETTA THAN MILEYAND SELENA DEFINATELY.I WOULD RATHER GIVE THIS TO MY SISTER THAN MILRY OR SELE THUMBS UP FOR TAYLOR U RROCK TOTALLY
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovecheer January 2, 2011

good

i like it, but one thing common sense media forgot to say it's that in the song Better Than Revenge she says ''she's an actress, but she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress''... OK for ages 11 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerplayer17 January 1, 2011

tswizzle is da bomb

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!! i
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2010

tween perfect

lOVE IT!!! THere is one part that says what she does on the matress but perfect for 11,12,13and on !!!LOVE IT!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 3, 2010

stupid people

Ok, no offense, but you are SO STUPID if you think it's to "mature" and is for "adults only." You are CRAZY!!!!! This is totally appropriate, as is the whole album. (except the line ..." the things that she does on the mattress.") I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this album and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor Swift! :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Speak now or forever hold your peace!!!!

Very cool song. Not saying everyone should barge into someone's wedding, but that she misses this guy and that he should make sure he's marrying the person who he wants to. Kind of also gives the message to make sure you aren't in a relationship that you wish you weren't. No negative messages really - other than that she dislikes the girl the guy is marrying.