All member reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Best Day Ever

SpongeBob and his pals sing on the radio. Hooray!

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 5, 2012

spongebob squarepants best day ever

embedded in certain songs. In "Employee of the Month," SpongeBob sings about how his "going the extra mile" and giving "service with a smile" at the Krabby Patty earned him the coveted award. It also gives some rules for success, like working hard without complaining. The song "Barnacles!" offers a fun way for kids to vent steam: Instead of saying bad words, denizens of Bikini Bottom just yell "Barnacles!" Families can talk about their own best days ever. Do you believe a chipper character like SpongeBob could have them all the time? Do you know anyone as carefree and fun as SpongeBob? Why is SpongeBob more likable than Squidward or the greedy Mr. Krabs?
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub April 24, 2011

Perfection for kids!

This is great for kids under the age of 6! It encouarges team work, and to be greatful and fun! I thought the CD was pretty good, the beat was easy, and some kids might even sing along!
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

I can't say anything bad about it. It's really cute and pretty much is just talking about a good day. I think 3+ is good. ;D
Parent of a 17 year old Written bysdwqasswdsed June 10, 2010

you got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT AND ISSUE!!!!!!! its perfect for an age 9
Teen, 14 years old Written byshanno15 May 22, 2010

Good song for Spongebob

okay first of all the song is NOT about tighty whiteys! its about having a good day, and its cute fun for little kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byCjbear_10 August 3, 2009

Mixed Messages

Most songs are fun, goofy, and just plain stupid (similar to the show), but You Will Obey! and Superior use bad behavior as comedy.Plankton's song, You Will Obey!, chorus consists of, "You will obey! (Bey, bey, bey, bey!) Do what I say! (Say, say, say, say!) Do it my way! (Way, way, way, way!)" and contains lyrics about taking over the town, but it's all played for laughs. Superior, Squidward's song, is a song about being better than everyone else by basicly insulting everyone and complimenting himself. Once again, done in a light hearted way. Some songs offer better advise, such as Employee of the Month; It sings about working hard and giving your all. My Tighty-Whities is a ballad about Spongebob's underpants, sung by said sponge.
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2012

more childish than other spongebob cds

i used to have this cd ut i sold it because i grew to old for it the songs are very childish. it may work for 5 year olds but 8 year olds wont like it.another bad thing is that none of the songs are from the show. i still have the yellow album because it had songs from my favorite episodes.these are all original(and stupid)if your a more mature fan you should get the yellow album
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

great for all ages

This is an ok song i've heard better. It's cute.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 28, 2009

awww? let me think. BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPONGEBOB IS BAD SINGER! DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Educator Written bylebeaun February 25, 2009

Great!

Great movements for kids to join in.
Adult Written bywhovian85 April 9, 2008

Pure musical genius

What can a say for a sponge this guy is the greatest.