All teen and kid member reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Best Day Ever

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub April 24, 2011

Perfection for kids!

This is great for kids under the age of 6! It encouarges team work, and to be greatful and fun! I thought the CD was pretty good, the beat was easy, and some kids might even sing along!
Teen, 14 years old Written byshanno15 May 22, 2010

Good song for Spongebob

okay first of all the song is NOT about tighty whiteys! its about having a good day, and its cute fun for little kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byCjbear_10 August 3, 2009

Mixed Messages

Most songs are fun, goofy, and just plain stupid (similar to the show), but You Will Obey! and Superior use bad behavior as comedy.Plankton's song, You Will Obey!, chorus consists of, "You will obey! (Bey, bey, bey, bey!) Do what I say! (Say, say, say, say!) Do it my way! (Way, way, way, way!)" and contains lyrics about taking over the town, but it's all played for laughs. Superior, Squidward's song, is a song about being better than everyone else by basicly insulting everyone and complimenting himself. Once again, done in a light hearted way. Some songs offer better advise, such as Employee of the Month; It sings about working hard and giving your all. My Tighty-Whities is a ballad about Spongebob's underpants, sung by said sponge.
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

great for all ages

This is an ok song i've heard better. It's cute.
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2012

more childish than other spongebob cds

i used to have this cd ut i sold it because i grew to old for it the songs are very childish. it may work for 5 year olds but 8 year olds wont like it.another bad thing is that none of the songs are from the show. i still have the yellow album because it had songs from my favorite episodes.these are all original(and stupid)if your a more mature fan you should get the yellow album
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011
I can't say anything bad about it. It's really cute and pretty much is just talking about a good day. I think 3+ is good. ;D