All member reviews for Stars Dance

Teen, 15 years old Written bytrustinme September 12, 2013

Girl Power, Positive Album!

Yes, a lot of the songs in this album are about partying, but it's not like We Can't Stop or any of Miley's songs. They're about having fun, being yourself, and letting go on the dance floor. Though Selena's songs don't have much substance, they have fun uplifting beats and are about girl power. Selena tells girls about feeling beautiful and confident. I think this album is one of her best yet. I would recommend it for fans 9 and up. :)
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2013

It's pretty cool but only for "mature" kids

I think this is a catchy album but its pretty much about partying. She also says Baby a lot, especially in Slow Down, which is probably the best song in the album.
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2014

i like selena g

I like it
Teen, 14 years old Written bybeachgirl15 October 26, 2013

Love this album!

This is by far the BEST album Selena has ever made! Every song is great, fairly clean and would recommend it to any girl who listens to this! There's no language, a little bit of suggestive innuendos (nothing compared to Miley), no drugs, drinking or smoking. I don't think parents would need to be concerned about their child listening to this. Great job, Selena!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRyanlaps October 25, 2013

Boring but upbeat and fun album

I feel this album just Dosnt do anything for me. Another pop album ok for Tweens
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubby555 August 18, 2013

AWESOME!!!!!!

This has got be one of the best Disney pop star to adult albums i've seen in a while. It has some innuendos to kissing but thats the worst of it. Mostly it is just a positive message to have a good time with life and not to be afraid to dance a little. There is nothing wrong with that. Selena is the only Disney star, including Demi, to keep a wholesome image. People may say, "Well she was in Spring Breakers!" yes well she was but she got a specific role as Faith to show kids what u should do when u make a mistake to go on spring break with girls like the ones in the movie. Faith is a christian girl whothinks she is bored with life goes on spring break with these crazy girls and ends up leaving 20 minutes in because she realizes God has a better plan for her. Selena is herself a Christian and has a bible study with her friends as it says in her thanks yous on the album booklet.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2013

Favorite album! :)

About 80% of my summers jams are from this album. Best album from her yet!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 August 9, 2013

Repetitive Collection Of Songs

All of these songs are pretty repetitive and don't really interests me. I think if they had mixed up the sound a bit, I would like it better. Content-wise, this album is edgier than Selena's previous ones. There's some sexual references (in one song she says, "I just wanna feel your body right next to mine/all night long"). It's okay for older kids.