All teen and kid member reviews for "Stay the Night (feat. Hayley Williams)" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2013

Cool song with cool beat!

This song has a cool beat! I like songs by DJs. I didn't hear anything iffy in this tune, but my concern is that it sounds a bit like Zedds other hit, Clarity.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycinnagurl October 5, 2013

Okay but...

This song is okay. but as a Zedd fan I am not a huge fan of this song. Haley Williams really takes away from it. Zedd has lost his true original sound to pop. the same thing has happened to Avicii and Calvin Harris. Really this isnt zedd at all. If you want a true Anton song, check out Slam the Door, Shotgun, and Scorpion Move. really they sound nothing like Clarity or Tsay the Night. they sound like Zedd. no singing. Electro House with a little bit of Dubstep mixed in. If u dont like it then u dont like Anton. Dont say u like Anton and know him if u just know Clarity and Stay the Night. cuz thats not True Anton
Teen, 13 years old Written bytexasbbqisgreat February 21, 2014
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2013

Awesome!

I love this song even though I'm not like a huge Hayley Williams fan, I love this song and her voice sounds awesome in it. Listen to this song for sure it's awesome!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl October 2, 2013

Stay the Night

its a pretty good song and if any of the lyrics are sexual then it must be very little cause i heard nothing bad