All teen and kid member reviews for "Story of My Life" (CD Single)

Teen, 15 years old Written byfangirl913 November 16, 2013

Good Role Models

One Direction isn't just some band that got formed. They impact a lot of peoples' lives by the actions they take. Also, they don't make albums about getting drunk, doing drugs, and having sex. I love them because they are a good role model for this generation. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2014

Less than mediocre --- parents, lock up your daughters.

Your 1D fans might like this, but, personally, I HATE most of ONE DIRECTION'S music. Alright, Justin Bieber's worse. But One Direction are the only boy band (apart from the up-and-coming 5 Seconds of Summer) that most, if not all, boys, are critical of. Just saying. No iffy content apart from a comment about going home with a girl. Overrated.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywertj July 30, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoanna3100 February 24, 2014

AMAZING

its so good and nothings wrong with it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymjlegacy1 November 17, 2013

Best 1D so far!

One direction's best song so far! completely clean!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 November 13, 2013

Sweet song, but predictable sexual references.

Don't get me wrong, I do like 1D. In fact, I may be the only guy my age who actually likes this group. I think they are talented singers (even though they need more of a harmony) and there are some songs I can actually relate to (especially "I Would"). I also think the tone of this song is a nice change of pace considering all the fangirl-pop they've written in the past. However, I have to point out that the chorus has the phrases "I take her home/I drive all night to keep her warm" and "I spend her love until she's broke inside" which can be interpreted (by me at least) as sexual. For a song about looking back at the singers' lives, is that really all they've done? I honestly think that 1D needs to get more creative with their lyrics and put more emphasis on other aspects of relationships. Once again, I do appreciate these guys' efforts and I find them too popular/trendy to hate. But I'm hoping that as their new album becomes available, their other songs have more soul than steam. Although with a title like "Midnight Memories", hmm...
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2016

One of my Favorite 1D songs

I really like this song. It has well written lyrics and a very sentimental music video.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrooklynvickery May 16, 2014

it is the best song ever

this is a good song for your kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byFungal123 January 20, 2014

Love this so g

I love one direction and this is one of their best songs so far
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl November 30, 2013