All member reviews for Stronger

Teen, 17 years old Written bycraftygirl202 December 4, 2011

Amazing, Awesome Album

As a hard-core critic like me, I was surprised I loved this album. It boosts teen and tweens' self esteem as well catchy, fabulous music. 100 out of 100!
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2012

It is a strong album that makes you... STRONGER! :)

I loved EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ALBUM. Honestly there is not that much profanity and the only sex talk is about dead relationships and moving on. Also it contains alot of positive messages. Most songs have a similar beat to Kellys younger songs. It really shows a sense of style but she also adds some variety going from pop to rock. Great Job Kelly C! Love it!
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2012

No things are hard to find from my ears!

While the whole CD is clean. Certain things which nobody quite spotted I'm gonna point out. In "You Can't Win", I think she talked about being gay and "pi**ing 'em off". Overall I think it's clean enough for 11 year olds who can handle mild language and more complex sexual talk without it becomeing eplict. Still, one of the best Kelly Clarkson LP.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybobmarley23 April 25, 2014

Amazing and Inspiring

This clearly sends a strong message about not caring what other people think and that when your down, don't let it put you down, just carry on and live your life to the full and you will the strongest person in the world!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiamacannibal May 22, 2013

Great!

This album is great, it's filled with positive messages! The only thing to watch out for which wasn't in the full review was the use of "p*ss" and a bleeped-out "sh*t", both in You Can't Win.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl January 5, 2013

Best Album Ever!

I've always been a huge fan of the TV series, American Idol, and Kelly Clarkson's been one of my favorite singers. I would say this is her best album yet, because not only are the songs catchy and fun, they have great messages about staying strong and being yourself, no matter what. Kelly Clarkson has a phenomenal, empowering voice that seems to get better every time. The song "You Can't Win" has a bleeped-out s---t, but that's about it. Otherwise, go for it! My favorites are the smash hit, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," "Dark Side," and "Hello," but I love all of them. Best CD ever!