Parent reviews for "Stupid Hoe" (CD Single)

Explicit track about belittling others sends iffy message.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byMomma K. June 25, 2017

Do you want your kids to call people a 'stupid hoe?'

Nicki Minaj is a good rapper, but not all of her songs are appropriate for kids. Her songs like Super Bass,Starships,Pound the Alarm and Fly would be some of her cleaner songs,but Stupid Hoe is definitely not for children! The whole song is basically Nicki saying 'You a stupid hoe' repeatedly for 3 minutes. For ages 17 plus.

Adult Written byFortune_OVOXO March 31, 2012

Review "Stupid Hoe" (CD Single)

Kinda disappointed with Nicki Minaj with this song, she can do a lot better than this.
Adult Written byamaretime August 21, 2018

It may be SO mature but this sounds real catchy!

so explicit but SO catchy

Teen, 16 years old Written byJacobL 1 October 9, 2015

Great

It's a song for older teens and adults, it has harsh language, but it's a diss song to her haters, calling them a stupid hoe. If you notice, she spells "hoe" like the garden tool, but if you listen to it, it sounds the same as, you know what I mean. Not bad for people over 16, but not recommend for people under 16.

Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015

Adult Written byhgwqhge03 September 23, 2013

Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Hoe" is a disaster

*FACEDESK* I just watched a video for not only the worst song I have ever heard, it is on the same level as Problem Solverz but music, it makes songs by Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and Lady Gaga seem like pain relievers, well at least RB is so bad she is entertaining, this girl just makes me want to rage, the video begins with something that sounds like a cheap alarm, also the background and her lipstick are flashing in neon green, what is the point of this, after that the video becomes a mess, first she is standing on one leg and has blue make up on herself (WTF) then she is in a car with pink make-up and I felt as if I was on acid after she says whoop so many times she has to gasp for air she says stupid hoe many times (let's not forget she is the only person in the video, next it shows a jaguar that turns into Nicki minaj, then the video becomes a complete mess AGAIN, and then she repeats the same lyrics over and over, just like that other attention wh-re (Lady Gaga), and at some points she has big eyes, this girl is unoriginal too... then the video becomes a mess again and then it is over... What THE HELL IS THIS, WAS THIS VIDEO MADE BY DRUG ADDICTS?! I JUST DON'T THINK A NORMAL PERSON COULD THINK OF THIS! Then there is her "singing" it is so terrible that words cannot describe it, nothing makes sense, the video is horrendous anyone who is seriously a fantard not a fan but a FANTARD of this girl needs to be dragged into an alley and SHOT. She "sings" in gibberish and has the most annoying flashing background and I think it could cause a seizure, the only thing good about this song is I can torture people with it, a troll parody videos better than this. Also she is insulting other girls and saying how she is superior but she is just insulting herself

Adult Written bysega31098 August 21, 2012

Why is there no -5 star option?

Mind numbing trash. Everytime I listen to it, my IQ drops 10 points. The whole song was just to insult Lil Kim. What kind of person goes through the whole effort just to diss another rapper? I know Eminem did it but at least it was intended to poke at pop culture, unlike Minaj's mindless song. Just "you a stupid hoe you a you a stupid hoe" for the chorus over and over again. The music video is made out of sexual scenes and seizure inducing rubbish.

This song is WORSE than Friday. Nicki can do better, but (hopefully) this is the lowest she can ever do.
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall May 27, 2012

AGE RESTRICTIONS

Contains Strong Language & Talk of Sex

Parent of a 6 and 10-year-old Written byTheReviewMom May 8, 2012

only one word is needed

Terrible!

Parent of a 3, 6, and 8-year-old Written byLiveYourLife March 28, 2012

Horrible

I don't even know where in the h-e double hockey sticks to begin!too much bad stuff