Kid reviews for "Stupid Hoe" (CD Single)

Explicit track about belittling others sends iffy message.

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2012

0 stars if I could. NOT FOR ANYONE.

"Stupid Hoe" is even worse than "Friday" in creativity. The chorus is simply "You a stupid hoe, stupid hoe..." over and over again. The message is horrible. Being a victim of bullying, the message is worse to me than partying all night. I never liked Nicki Minaj, but now I seriously hate her. Bottom line: Don't buy or listen to, even the sample on iTunes. Good thing it has 478,098 dislikes on YouTube.

Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

The title of this song refers to Nicki Minaj after her making this song!

She did this just to trip Lil Kim, duh! I really hate this song, she should have kept it to herself, the rapping means NONSENSE and she keeps repeating the "whoop" like it's a break of dawn. She doesn't need to go THAT far. She doesn't even LOOK good in the music video, I can see she is struggling for attention and looks over Lil Kim. I also hate all of the mean references like: Im Angelina U Jennifer, C'mon b!&@$ where Brad at?! Using similes like that is vulgar. This has a weird beat to it too, When I heard this song. I thought she was yelling random things..

Teen, 17 years old Written byRustyShackleford July 9, 2014

Worst song ever recorded.

The only people I see this song appealing to is pre-teens who think that using profanity makes a song cool. The whole song is backed by an irritating whooping noise that makes it hard to focus on the lyrics, which may be a good thing for the song, as the lyrics are a half-baked mess. By the end of the song, Minaj devolves into unintelligible blabbering that sounds like the soundtrack to the security footage at a mental hospital. I hate diss tracks in general, but this is the worst one I've ever heard. The shots Miss Minaj takes at the titular"Stupid Hoe" are such non-sense, that they ultimately make Nicki Minaj look bad. The last line of the song has Nicki declaring herself as the female Lil Wayne, which is not something to proud of, but it's an accurate comparison. They both use infantile insults to boost their own ego, and they have droning nasal delivery that makes seagulls sound soothing. The fact that anyone over the age of 13 heard this song and decided it was worth recording blows my mind. The distribution of this song should be outlawed, and every copy in existence destroyed in a Fahrenheit 451-style burning, in order to protect the valuable brain cells of naive pre-teen girls.
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2013

great song may be inaporpate for some

i love nicki minaj i love this song but it is a very naughty song u can find it with out all this language on youtube

Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2021

Scary

It scared me my whole life and my cousins and family bullied me for it and played it when they got mad at me or when I was in trouble. I wish it was deleted as more kids experience this in the videos comments and the song and imagery and sound is scary

Teen, 13 years old Written byboba20 April 17, 2021

Unmatched song

This song captures the power and taste of the rap industry. The lyrics and rich and raw, beautifully telling a story.

Teen, 17 years old Written by56kul April 7, 2021

It’s not a bad song!

Many people insult this song and calling it bad, but what you don’t seem to realize is that Stupid Hoe was made purposefully bad. It’s a troll song. If you don’t believe me, Google it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMerveille January 16, 2021

Stupid hoe stupid no

Nahhhhhhh I don’t like this song

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 October 4, 2020

Nicki Minaj is a stupid h*e!

Sorry if I don't swear but this song is horrible! The only people I see this song appealing to is pre-teens who think that using profanity makes a song cool. The whole song is backed by an irritating whooping noise that makes it hard to focus on the lyrics and as the lyrics are a half-baked mess. By the end of the song, Minaj devolves into unintelligible blabbering that sounds like the soundtrack to the security footage at a mental hospital. this is the worst one I've ever heard. The shots Minaj takes at the titular "Stupid H*e" are such non-sense, that they ultimately make Nicki Minaj look bad. The last line of the song has Nicki declaring herself as the female version of Lil Wayne, which is not something to proud of. They both use infantile insults to boost their own ego, and they have droning nasal delivery that makes seagulls sound soothing. The distribution of this song should be outlawed, and every copy in existence destroyed in a Fahrenheit 451-style burning, in order to protect the valuable brain cells of naive pre-teen girls. When I was 11, I watched top 10 most hated songs and yes, we find it annoying and inappropriate. Though her song is horrible; these lyrics are very inappropriate, she swears a lot, and the tunes are choppy especially she says “suck my d*zn**k”. Even the video is like doing an Instagram and Snapchat filter. The cover color is kinda flashy that give me color blind but I liked the color pink. When I was a 6th grader, I have a varying exceptionalities teacher (who is has with orange and purple hair die) who doesn't liked Nicki Minaj by a big black kid says that. I instantly agree with her but her phone wallpaper does reminded me of Nicki Minaj-like. ‘Stupid H*e’ is one of the worst songs along with Justin Bieber's songs, ‘Party in the US’, and ‘Friday’. Fact: She was an American Idol judge but she leaves. Thank gosh, She was going to have a child. Sorry, Lafranchopile if you're a fan but she was horrible!

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 October 10, 2018
Teen, 15 years old Written byCooltiger37 September 7, 2018

This song is AWFUL

Not only is this song COMPLETELY inappropriate for kids to be listening to (do you want them repeating "you a stupid h-e, you a stupid h-e, you a stupid, stupid, stupid h-e" over and over again?), it is also one of the worst songs of all time. I mean, I literally could only get through a minute or two of it before having to turn it off on account of my sanity.

Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2018

Bullying song

It contains way too much cursing, some oral sex references and is basically bullying. It's a horrible song, whoever wrote it is the real "stupid hoe". No-one should be listening to it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhomestuck-trash March 2, 2015

rlly good song

a+ woud listen 2 again 10/10
nikki taut me 2 ignore the h8ers and show off the booty

Teen, 13 years old Written bymunoru November 10, 2013

She a stupid h*

Surprisingly catchy but stupid.
She raps 'you can suck my dizn**k' and 'you a stupid h*'

Teen, 15 years old Written bysouplover98 September 25, 2013

Absolute rubbish

Not for anyone infact. Older teenagers could deal with the language but seriously, who with an IQ higher than a toothbrush would want to?
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag August 17, 2013

Catchy rap song containing some strong language

Nicki Minaj is one of the most successful female musicians of the 2010s, especially when it comes to hip hop music.
Though some of her more techno-ish tracks seem to be more universially acclaimed, her rap music frequently split the audience into those who love it and those who hate it. One of her most controversial songs was "Stupid Hoe", causing both haters and fans to shake their heads.
Let's face it, we've never heard any song like this before.
Nicki's rapping style ranges from extremely high pitched to very manly and low - all in one line. There is one moment in the song, where she screams out the word "would" for the length of four lines, making it sound like one long roar.
Still, you can not deny that beneath all the weirdness it causes the first time you listen to it, there follows a bit of addiction once you manage to listen to it again... and again... and again.
With loud pounding kicks and claps and "whoo"-sound effects it remains one of the most memorible hip hop beats in the last five years, and reminds you of a time where Timbaland and Nelly Furtado dominated the charts. Nicki Minaj does not copy the contemporary techno pop, she creates something herself. And once the power of her rap style get stuck into yourself, you can't do different than play it all over again.

Still, the song uses several curse words, such as "f**k" (even though most uses are hard to understand, since it's when Nicki turns into yelling at the end of the song, where you can barely understand what exactly she's saying), several uses of "b***h", two uses of the term "s*ck my d*znick" and several uses of the song's title.
Even though some argue this song is about glorifying violent bullying, it actually is a counter attack at Lil Kim.
Still, people who don't know the background could misinterpret it.

I think it's okay for mature teens 14 and up who know how to deal with language.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycocobutter411 August 13, 2013

It's pretty good

Well there is some language nd offensive comments towards some girls but its a pretty cool song

Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2013

NICKI IS THE S------- H--

by makeing a song about being mean makes Minaj a s------ h--

Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2012

Look down

You know what? I love this song and i'm 9. If your child wants listen to a song like this just let them and tell them not to say specific words and tell them what it means. and then later when you're child is like 15 they wont be swearing because they know it is wrong.

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

this song is not meant for anyone period

this is one of the reasons why i dislike nicki minaj and besides as weird as lady gaga is she actually is against bullying while nicki minaj seems to think it`s ok to bully