All member reviews for "Stupid Hoe" (CD Single)

Explicit track about belittling others sends iffy message.

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2012

0 stars if I could. NOT FOR ANYONE.

"Stupid Hoe" is even worse than "Friday" in creativity. The chorus is simply "You a stupid hoe, stupid hoe..." over and over again. The message is horrible. Being a victim of bullying, the message is worse to me than partying all night. I never liked Nicki Minaj, but now I seriously hate her. Bottom line: Don't buy or listen to, even the sample on iTunes. Good thing it has 478,098 dislikes on YouTube.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

The title of this song refers to Nicki Minaj after her making this song!

She did this just to trip Lil Kim, duh! I really hate this song, she should have kept it to herself, the rapping means NONSENSE and she keeps repeating the "whoop" like it's a break of dawn. She doesn't need to go THAT far. She doesn't even LOOK good in the music video, I can see she is struggling for attention and looks over Lil Kim. I also hate all of the mean references like: Im Angelina U Jennifer, C'mon b!&@$ where Brad at?! Using similes like that is vulgar. This has a weird beat to it too, When I heard this song. I thought she was yelling random things..
Educator Written byFortune_OVOXO March 31, 2012

Review "Stupid Hoe" (CD Single)

Kinda disappointed with Nicki Minaj with this song, she can do a lot better than this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byErnestBeqiri March 30, 2012

Stupid, bad song for children, even for teens.

"Stupid Hoe" is a STUPID song. There are a lot of bad words. Why this song even exist?
Teen, 13 years old Written byhomestuck-trash March 2, 2015

rlly good song

a+ woud listen 2 again 10/10 nikki taut me 2 ignore the h8ers and show off the booty
Teen, 17 years old Written byRustyShackleford July 9, 2014

Worst song ever recorded.

The only people I see this song appealing to is pre-teens who think that using profanity makes a song cool. The whole song is backed by an irritating whooping noise that makes it hard to focus on the lyrics, which may be a good thing for the song, as the lyrics are a half-baked mess. By the end of the song, Minaj devolves into unintelligible blabbering that sounds like the soundtrack to the security footage at a mental hospital. I hate diss tracks in general, but this is the worst one I've ever heard. The shots Miss Minaj takes at the titular"Stupid Hoe" are such non-sense, that they ultimately make Nicki Minaj look bad. The last line of the song has Nicki declaring herself as the female Lil Wayne, which is not something to proud of, but it's an accurate comparison. They both use infantile insults to boost their own ego, and they have droning nasal delivery that makes seagulls sound soothing. The fact that anyone over the age of 13 heard this song and decided it was worth recording blows my mind. The distribution of this song should be outlawed, and every copy in existence destroyed in a Fahrenheit 451-style burning, in order to protect the valuable brain cells of naive pre-teen girls.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymunoru November 10, 2013

She a stupid h*

Surprisingly catchy but stupid. She raps 'you can suck my dizn**k' and 'you a stupid h*'
Teen, 15 years old Written bysouplover98 September 25, 2013

Absolute rubbish

Not for anyone infact. Older teenagers could deal with the language but seriously, who with an IQ higher than a toothbrush would want to?
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 23, 2013

Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Hoe" is a disaster

*FACEDESK* I just watched a video for not only the worst song I have ever heard, it is on the same level as Problem Solverz but music, it makes songs by Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and Lady Gaga seem like pain relievers, well at least RB is so bad she is entertaining, this girl just makes me want to rage, the video begins with something that sounds like a cheap alarm, also the background and her lipstick are flashing in neon green, what is the point of this, after that the video becomes a mess, first she is standing on one leg and has blue make up on herself (WTF) then she is in a car with pink make-up and I felt as if I was on acid after she says whoop so many times she has to gasp for air she says stupid hoe many times (let's not forget she is the only person in the video, next it shows a jaguar that turns into Nicki minaj, then the video becomes a complete mess AGAIN, and then she repeats the same lyrics over and over, just like that other attention wh-re (Lady Gaga), and at some points she has big eyes, this girl is unoriginal too... then the video becomes a mess again and then it is over... What THE HELL IS THIS, WAS THIS VIDEO MADE BY DRUG ADDICTS?! I JUST DON'T THINK A NORMAL PERSON COULD THINK OF THIS! Then there is her "singing" it is so terrible that words cannot describe it, nothing makes sense, the video is horrendous anyone who is seriously a fantard not a fan but a FANTARD of this girl needs to be dragged into an alley and SHOT. She "sings" in gibberish and has the most annoying flashing background and I think it could cause a seizure, the only thing good about this song is I can torture people with it, a troll parody videos better than this. Also she is insulting other girls and saying how she is superior but she is just insulting herself
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2013

great song may be inaporpate for some

i love nicki minaj i love this song but it is a very naughty song u can find it with out all this language on youtube
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag August 17, 2013

Catchy rap song containing some strong language

Nicki Minaj is one of the most successful female musicians of the 2010s, especially when it comes to hip hop music. Though some of her more techno-ish tracks seem to be more universially acclaimed, her rap music frequently split the audience into those who love it and those who hate it. One of her most controversial songs was "Stupid Hoe", causing both haters and fans to shake their heads. Let's face it, we've never heard any song like this before. Nicki's rapping style ranges from extremely high pitched to very manly and low - all in one line. There is one moment in the song, where she screams out the word "would" for the length of four lines, making it sound like one long roar. Still, you can not deny that beneath all the weirdness it causes the first time you listen to it, there follows a bit of addiction once you manage to listen to it again... and again... and again. With loud pounding kicks and claps and "whoo"-sound effects it remains one of the most memorible hip hop beats in the last five years, and reminds you of a time where Timbaland and Nelly Furtado dominated the charts. Nicki Minaj does not copy the contemporary techno pop, she creates something herself. And once the power of her rap style get stuck into yourself, you can't do different than play it all over again. Still, the song uses several curse words, such as "f**k" (even though most uses are hard to understand, since it's when Nicki turns into yelling at the end of the song, where you can barely understand what exactly she's saying), several uses of "b***h", two uses of the term "s*ck my d*znick" and several uses of the song's title. Even though some argue this song is about glorifying violent bullying, it actually is a counter attack at Lil Kim. Still, people who don't know the background could misinterpret it. I think it's okay for mature teens 14 and up who know how to deal with language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycocobutter411 August 13, 2013

It's pretty good

Well there is some language nd offensive comments towards some girls but its a pretty cool song
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2013

NICKI IS THE S------- H--

by makeing a song about being mean makes Minaj a s------ h--
Written byAnonymous May 20, 2013

Not for Anyone OK.

How should I review this. Violence: Bulling is a sign of Violence and this song has a lot of it. A Talk version of Violence is not OK. Not for kids. Not for anyone who hears it.
Kid, 9 years old November 28, 2012

Look down

You know what? I love this song and i'm 9. If your child wants listen to a song like this just let them and tell them not to say specific words and tell them what it means. and then later when you're child is like 15 they wont be swearing because they know it is wrong.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

this song is not meant for anyone period

this is one of the reasons why i dislike nicki minaj and besides as weird as lady gaga is she actually is against bullying while nicki minaj seems to think it`s ok to bully
Kid, 9 years old November 4, 2012

look below

I Think this song is fine for ages 14 and up WITH THE CLEAN VERSION it is appropriate for nobody unless the clean version so if you are planning to buy this for your child buy the clean version.
Teen, 15 years old Written by80sfan8 October 15, 2012

Where's the not for anyone button?

This is an awful song that is very negative and has no reason to exist. I find it stupid that she makes up a word so she can rhyme with Polanski.
Teen, 13 years old Written byncarley12 October 9, 2012

Different type

It depends on your taste.
Adult Written bysega31098 August 21, 2012

Why is there no -5 star option?

Mind numbing trash. Everytime I listen to it, my IQ drops 10 points. The whole song was just to insult Lil Kim. What kind of person goes through the whole effort just to diss another rapper? I know Eminem did it but at least it was intended to poke at pop culture, unlike Minaj's mindless song. Just "you a stupid hoe you a you a stupid hoe" for the chorus over and over again. The music video is made out of sexual scenes and seizure inducing rubbish. This song is WORSE than Friday. Nicki can do better, but (hopefully) this is the lowest she can ever do.