One Direction stays sweet, but expect some innuendo.

Kid, 11 years old January 13, 2013

Good album

Heyy! I think some people are being a little strict. Especially the person who said not for kids. I'm only eleven but I really don't think it's that bad. I have the album and its wonderful. There are phrases like: let's get some, come on and let me sneak you out. But it's really pretty clean. If you have Up All Night then this would probably be an ok album.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycassieroberts789 January 3, 2013

Amazing for anyone

this is an amazing album id recomend it. their songs are pretty clean. and send a good message. Little Things is about that your beatiful even with flaws. they are great role models and amazing artists. their music is great. I love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl December 1, 2012

take me home

i love these boys :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeingtrina November 30, 2012

Not a fan, but okay.

Look, Its was pretty good for a 1D album i didnt think that the s*xy stuff said was a big deal.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2012

WHAT IS LACKING IN THIS REVIEW!

I like the review above, but I think, after many plays of the album, is lacking a little. What about the song Rock Me? That song is wro-o-ong! What about the line, "Tonight let's get some," in Live While Were Young. What about this line "Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, bodies intertwined with her lips." I just wanted to get that out there.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywizkid705 November 25, 2012

Fun album!

This is a great album! The music is super catchy. There is nothing obviously inappropriate in it, but it does talk about relationships. They sing things like "stay for the night," but that's about the extent to it. This is a good CD for teens and pre-teens. I'm not really a "Directioner", but this album is awesome!! Some of my favorites are "Little Things" (Really sweet and refreshingly raw song about imperfections–lovely message), "They Don't Know About Us," & "I Would."
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

BEST ALBUM EVER

I happened to check everyday to see if it was on here yet :) Niall is the best,he should have more solo's. The album is great,just a bit sexier than Up All Night. I would recomend it for matur 4-6th graders and all 7-12 graders :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcake756 November 22, 2012

A MUST for true Directioners

Take Me Home is y new favorite album. I was, however, a bit surprised at some of the innuendo used. There is a song called "Rock Me" and many people are saying that it's about sex, but it could easily be a song about rock music as well. Innuendo includes, "I wanna be the first to take it all the way like this" and others. The song C'mon C'mon hints that a boy is looking at someone at a club because "The one that I came with, she had to go," but all in all, if you're a hardcore directioner, you absolutly HAVE to get this album. Also, the innuendo went over my 10 year old sister's head, so younger kids wont understand.