American Idol with experience and soul.

Not yet rated
Adult Written bytbelfonti April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypenney1115 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byg8r April 9, 2008

(I cried! I laughed!)

Adult Written bybamagal April 9, 2008

WOW music has returned!!!!

Taylor Hicks brings back "music" to music. Alot of the "music" on the radio today has no music. Taylor's CD is full of heart and soul. His original works are masterpieces and personify what "good" music is. Taylor is a great artist and you can tell by listening to his album that he feels the music in his soul.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Do Not Miss! Awesome Idol Music!!! Fun!

Excellent Music, fun, upbeat, and really awesome sound. Man is a role model! Manners and Music! Wow!
Adult Written bytwinmiracles27 April 9, 2008

My Twin Girls

My girls at the time he was on American Idol were 3 1/2 and they absolutely fell in love with him right away and they still love him. They have been to 4 of his concerts and we are going to see him on Broadway. We got to meet him once at the Warner Theater and he is absolutely an awesome guy he is very nice and has a great personality I would recommend his music to anyone he is very inspiring!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byjesseclev April 9, 2008

Listened, Loved it

Taylor Hicks's character is reflected in the respect he shows for people as well as the music he loves.
Adult Written byPat P April 9, 2008
Adult Written byrjcharris April 9, 2008

A role model

Taylor Hicks is a good example of someone that works hard and never gives up on their dreams. He is a gentleman and a wonderful musician, singer and songwriter. His album is a mix of soulful blues and rocking good fun.
Adult Written byazee April 9, 2008

Finally! An artist that can be enjoyed by all ages!

Taylor Hicks' cd is one that does not embarrass me to to have playing with kids around! The lyrics are all acceptable and about feeling true feelings. Ialso love the fact that you can understand the lyrics, and there is no slang used throughout the whole cd! Definately a thumbs up :)
Adult Written byFay April 9, 2008

The more I listen to the songs....

There is a lot of music out there that sounds really good at first but get old fast. One neat thing about this cd is that the more I listen to the songs, the more I like them. The first single Just To Feel That Way was released last month and getting a lot of attention. Give it a try - I bet the more you listen, the more you will love it too.
Adult Written bypattyr April 9, 2008

Taylor Hicks provides a wholesome,fun CD that my son and I sing out loud to everytime we're in the car! I even had to buy my 9 year old his own copy. Money well spent!!
Adult Written bychloisie April 9, 2008

Finally! Real Music

At last, we have an artist who doesn't use sex, glorification of drugs/alcohol, and anti-social behavior to try to sell his music. Taylor is not perfect, but he does posess a sense of moral responsibility and a very strong work ethic. And the music is great!
Adult Written bymrsoleksy April 9, 2008

Easy to Listen, Easy to Share

There should be no problem with parents playing this CD with their kids. Very upbeat, danceable. Just fun music.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byRatherwhat April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybrowneyes April 9, 2008

The CD itself was ok, if a little boring. He has an ok voice and his CD has an ok sound. Nothing bad but nothing above average.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

American Idol? why?

Millions? of people try out for American Idol, and the winner is Taylor Hicks? I like the show, but I don't listen to Taylor at all. I think the problem we have with the show is that the winners don't make music that people listen too these days.

he is really good.