All parent member reviews for Taylor Hicks

Not yet rated
Adult Written byJSNorris April 9, 2008

A CD for EVERYONE!!!

Taylor Hicks self-titled CD is a great CD for the whole family...there are peppy up beat songs that just makes you want to sing along and bounce up and down!!! My 5-year-old granddaughter LOVES The Runaround...if I or her mother have the CD playing, you can hear her in the back seat singing right along with it...and she also love Heaven Knows. There is a song for every one on this CD...and you don't have to worry one bit about the lyrics...even songs that would be more for the adults...do not contain anything that you would be afraid the kids will hear. "Taylor Hicks" is an awesome CD.
Adult Written byraben April 9, 2008

Adult Written byKeepBreathing April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycheri6514 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bydjs April 9, 2008

Great cd for the whole family. Young and old alike will enjoy.
Adult Written byPamelaJoy April 9, 2008

Adult Written byb9falbo April 9, 2008

this is great music

Finally............a great cd in which every word can be understood and appreciated....this is a refreshing cd that can be listened to over and over again...love love love it
Adult Written bychirhart April 9, 2008

GREAT PERFORMER !!

Taylor is a down-to-earth simple guy that just wants to perform his music!!! He's sooo much fun to watch and great for family!!!!
Adult Written byjuliegr April 9, 2008

Feel good, romantic song

Just listening to this song brings up so many good feelings -- love to hear it.
Adult Written byLibbyAH April 9, 2008

Proud to support Taylor Hicks

I have always loved music but have been saddened for many years at who/what the purveyors of popular music have put in front of our kids. It is so nice to finally have someone I am delighted to have my grandkids want to emulate. I did a lot of hunting for information on Taylor before I encouraged them and am completely convinced that he is a genuinely good guy in all the ways that matter. Thank you Taylor, not only for bringing back great live music - no computer assistance needed - but also for caring about people and kids especially.
Adult Written bymarymagdalene April 9, 2008

Adult Written byblahblah14101 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bypjohara April 9, 2008

This is a great CD for everyone, my 4 yr. old granddaughter loves it!

Adult Written byocindy7 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byGweninKC April 9, 2008

A singer who truly loves music

I was frankly sick of the overproduced, superficial pop music scene and Taylor Hicks made me want to listen to music again. This is a musician who truly loves and appreciates music and it shows. He's one of the best live performers on the scene today. His gift is his ability to make you feel the joy and heartbreak and longing of each song. This guy is the real deal.
Adult Written byshaneyg April 9, 2008

He's respectable!

Taylor's music is great for kids of all ages. It's refreshing!
Adult Written byjunesgirl April 9, 2008

Adult Written byGr8fulheart April 9, 2008

Gr8fulheart

I have met Taylor & he shines with the grace of a true gentle man & gentleman. He is a genuinly true artist in every sense of the word, who's talent is far beyond what most so called entertainers can even begin to understand. He doesn't live in a 'box' filled with noise, that some call music, just to be popular. Taylor remains true to himself, not willing to cower to the music 'mongrels' who want to make him like everybody else. He delivers to us something we lost many years ago ~ depth, lyrics that have a story; memories reborn, passion for a positive life, music that any age can relate to. Taylor remains to say, "It's all about the music!" I am honored to have met & experienced Taylor R. Hicks! He is a true representation of what real music is all about! And for you Taylor ~ "'SOUL PATROL'"!!!
Adult Written byzachandlexiesmom April 9, 2008

Have listened to this CD EVERY day for the past 6 weeks

I was a Taylor Hicks fan throughout AI, but never bought his CD until after I saw him in concert at The House of Blues in New Orleans in April, 07. A few weeks later I went out and bought it and I can't get enough! I have it on repeat in my cd player in my vehicle. I have XM and haven't listened to it at all since I bought this cd. I knew he was a great singer, but he is a wonderful performer too. This CD is excellent for kids of ALL ages!! I even have our 21 yr. old intern humming along to Gonna Move and he thought he didn't like Taylor!
Adult Written bywritergirl426 April 9, 2008