All member reviews for Taylor Hicks

American Idol with experience and soul.

Not yet rated
Adult Written byshaneyg April 9, 2008

He's respectable!

Taylor's music is great for kids of all ages. It's refreshing!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

not a hicks fan

okay, why did this guy win a.i.?? just my opinion, but he can't sing, he cant dance, and this is a very boring cd. beware.
Adult Written byjunesgirl April 9, 2008

Adult Written byGr8fulheart April 9, 2008

Gr8fulheart

I have met Taylor & he shines with the grace of a true gentle man & gentleman. He is a genuinly true artist in every sense of the word, who's talent is far beyond what most so called entertainers can even begin to understand. He doesn't live in a 'box' filled with noise, that some call music, just to be popular. Taylor remains true to himself, not willing to cower to the music 'mongrels' who want to make him like everybody else. He delivers to us something we lost many years ago ~ depth, lyrics that have a story; memories reborn, passion for a positive life, music that any age can relate to. Taylor remains to say, "It's all about the music!" I am honored to have met & experienced Taylor R. Hicks! He is a true representation of what real music is all about! And for you Taylor ~ "'SOUL PATROL'"!!!
Adult Written byzachandlexiesmom April 9, 2008

Have listened to this CD EVERY day for the past 6 weeks

I was a Taylor Hicks fan throughout AI, but never bought his CD until after I saw him in concert at The House of Blues in New Orleans in April, 07. A few weeks later I went out and bought it and I can't get enough! I have it on repeat in my cd player in my vehicle. I have XM and haven't listened to it at all since I bought this cd. I knew he was a great singer, but he is a wonderful performer too. This CD is excellent for kids of ALL ages!! I even have our 21 yr. old intern humming along to Gonna Move and he thought he didn't like Taylor!
Adult Written bywritergirl426 April 9, 2008

Don't buy it

I kinda liked him on american idol and when this came out I bought it. I really tried to like it but it wasn't that good so don't buy it.
Adult Written byLinda2007 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycallmechuckles April 9, 2008

Taylor Hicks' CD

Taylor Hicks' CD is amazing, and appropriate for people of many ages. Although I'm not sure if young children would appreciate the style as much as older children. He is an amazing vocalist/performer/musician and a great man. I highly recommend the CD.