Parent reviews for Taylor Swift

Young, talented star sings about heartache.

Adult Written byCkmj824 March 27, 2010
Now, I'm really not a Taylor fan, and never have been, but even young girls will love her at age 5. She doesn't swear but many (probably all) of her songs are about boys and herself.
Adult Written byFooPets fare March 31, 2010

Adult Written byKatniss E8 June 16, 2012

Taylor Swift

It's really wonderful music, and not innapropriate in any way, shape, or form, with absoloutely no cursing. It's appropriate for any age, kids OR adults! She is a wonderful role model and a wonderful artist, too.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymhammer June 19, 2009
i think it is really great i like the way she sings
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymy name August 6, 2009

Adult Written byNathan D. July 13, 2014

Taylor Swift is recommended for all ages

I have to say Taylor Swift's self-titled album is Amazing. I've been a fan of Taylor swift since I was 13 years old. I can also relate to most of her songs It's very squeaky clean album however there is songs I should warn about Track 2 Picture to Burn the first verse has a line that says "That's fine I'll tell mine you're Gay" but if you buy the Deluxe Edition or Bonus Track Edition she says "That's fine you won't mind if I say" Track 3 (Teardrops on My Guitar) has the line "I laugh cause it so d**m funny" and same thing with the bonus track or Deluxe Edition the line is changed to I laugh cause it's just so funny" Track 5 (Cold as you) has a line that says "You never did give a d**m thing honey but I cried cried for you" but this line is not changed in the other two versions of the album Track 9 (Should've said No) has a few lines in it "It was a moment of weakness you said yes" the other line is "You should've known the word bout wat you did with her" Over all the rest of the album is age approved and most them are. To the people that want to get this CD I recommend either the Bonus Track version or the limited Deluxe Edition but the limited deluxe edition can only be found online now cause it was a re-issue in 2007 for Taylor Swift's fans all over the world as an early Christmas present

Adult Written bytaylorswiftrules November 4, 2018

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor swift is a good inspiration. This is an amazing album, like the rest and I listened to this album when I was around 3-4. Nothing bad in any songs.

Parent of a 10 year old Written byXuxu X. October 8, 2018
Adult Written byinsider.families August 15, 2018

Taylor Swift Concert

We took our daughter to a Taylor Swift concert at age 9. It was an experience she will never forget. Generally, she's a pretty good role model.
Adult Written byMichelle K December 2, 2017

Amazing, heartfelt lyrics

It's a beautiful album. Everybody needs Taylor Swift in their life.