All member reviews for TCG

Kid-friendly songs about standing strong.

Teen, 13 years old Written byswallowtear April 9, 2008

I loved TCG because

All of these songs are so different from one another. The cheetah girls use their spanish quirks to make this album unique. Fuego is a spanish-english crossover version of All Night Long. Uh Oh is about a couple broke up, and agreed to only be friends, and the girl realized that was a mistake. Human is well, about being a human, even if you can't see that from the crowd. So Bring It On was avaible for listening before the album came out on certian websites. It's just kinda like you've just been having a hard time, but you're still standing strong, and you're ready to take what life throws at you. Break out this box was pretty much about being a teenager, and all the mood swings that go along with it. Crash is about you love someone, and then you realize that you don't love them anymore, but it's already too late to get out unscathed. Do No Wrong is almost the exact opposite of Crash. It's like your happy with your boyfriend, but people keep telling you somethings wrong and you won't listen. All in me was the only one i didn't really like. It was kinda like you were gonna go out and have fun with your friends. Off The Wall is about just getting out there, taking chances and just being yourself. Who we are is pretty much about how people expect you to fit their standards, and how you should just be yourself and enjoy life. Homesick is well, about missing home, travling so far away from home, and not sleeping in your own bed.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybananagurl1810 April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old March 16, 2010

Pretty good soundtrack for a movie I saw when I was five.

Really, there's nothing wrong with it.
Parent of a 20 year old Written byluvgoodshows April 9, 2008

I lovw The Cheetah Girls!

I'm a teenage girl, and it's hard to find music that I can relate to from my age group. The Cheetah Girls have great songs that anybody from any age can relate to. My favorite song from the album is "So Bring It On" because it talks about not allowing anybody to destroy your dignity, to make you be somebody you're not.