All member reviews for "Team" (CD single)

Kid, 9 years old January 30, 2014

I'm on "Team"'s team!

OK, this isn't precisely my favorite song, and at first I thought it would just be an average pop song that would fall in 1 week, but I WAS WRONG. "Team" is one of the catchiest songs I have ever heard, and there is a possibility it could go to the Now That's What I Call Music series. It is a very positive song, but good to listen to nonetheless. The one line "We're on each others team" is good enough :D! And, believe it or not, Lorde is only 16!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 January 29, 2014

Another good Lorde song

Along with "Royals" and "Tennis Court", "Team" is one of my favorite Lorde songs. It's kind of hard for me to tell what the song's about, but the music is really good, and Lorde is a strong singer. There isn't inappropriate in this as far as I know.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2014

Not felling it

This is a song that makes me unhappy. I don,t think that her voice is happy it is kind of dipressing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 27, 2015

Appropiate But Unhappy Song

Lorde isn't the innapropiate type of band. But they are usually singing in an unhappy tone which I don't like because people are supposed to be happy and the message is just depressed all over. Seriosuly Lorde, listen to Happy by Pharrell Williams the happiest song writer of the earth. This song is appropiate and has no drug, violence, or sexual content. But it's sad. Lorde, be happy!!!