Kid reviews for Tha Carter III

Creative rhyming with sex and swearing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 11, 2018
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2011

TRUE RAP!

ILLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got money is ILLIN. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AmilliamilliamilliamilliOH!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybugattiveyron May 22, 2011

CLEAN????

1) Clean version
2) Beat is AMAZING
3) another review thinking kids'll do what happens in these songs? FAIL

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Clean versions?

have u evr heard of clean versions???????

Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2010

extreme creative rap album for mature fans

first off let's start by saying this is not lil wayne's best work it's actually ehhh here's why i take great entertainment in wayne's delightfully creative ingenious raps that are some of the best in the game today he even found a forray into pop with the addictive lollipop not to be confused with the one from the commericial so here's why it's not his best because it has no point it's as if he didn't want to do this which may explain rebirth is now gold infamous rock album it feels like he made it just for the money,. his own album can be described by jay-z on the track mr carter go farther go harder is that not why we came and if not then why bother B-
download these the infamous lollipop the hit a milli the addictive got money

Teen, 14 years old Written bya Kool Kid March 30, 2010

5 STARS

Love lil' wayne! Got Money and you know it, take it outta your pockets and show it and throw it! lol pretty good but not for kids. iffy for early teens like me. lol

Teen, 13 years old Written bymayaleefy February 27, 2010

Creative rhyming-not about appropriate stuff of course, but still creative

I've listened to Lil Wayne's music since I was in 5th grade, and I'm a huge fan. No, you shouldn't say or do anything mentioned in the song. Yes, it's good music and to be honest, it's helped me in English class. Hearing real-life examples of poetry techniques is very helpful. Lil Wayne is the president of Young Money Records and worked hard to get there - he deserves some credit as a role model.

Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

good job

im anthony and kids older than 11 could listen to stuff like this

Teen, 14 years old Written byKidninja November 8, 2009

Don't take his lyrics seriously, kids!

This is an amazing album, but kids under around 13 should only listen if they're mature enough. Lil Wayne doesn't take himself too seriously but many of his lyrics could be easily misinterpreted. The opening track "3-Peat" offers fine examples of some of the less appropriate lyrics, especially:
"Run up in the n*gga house and shoot his grandmother up"
"Get ya baby kidnapped and your baby muthaf*cked"
"Don't you ever fix your lips unless you 'bout to suck my d*ck, b*tch"
"I told my girl, when you f*ck me better f*ck me good"
and, my particular favourite,
"Two more inches I'd have been in a casket, according to the doctor I could've died in traffic".

On second thoughts, you might not want your kids listening to 3-Peat at all, even if it is the best song on the album.

Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2009

good music

Sweet

Teen, 14 years old Written byTaqueli September 9, 2009

best work so far

he does do some gangster rap listen to dedication 3 album its good too
Teen, 13 years old Written byweezy4everurheardme July 12, 2009

perfect 4 everyone in tha world

tha best CD i had so far & by tha way weezy is gangsta rap

Teen, 13 years old Written byalpha1014 June 28, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byjweezy April 24, 2009

parents chill out

RAP IS NOT BAD. This is one of my favorite rap albums of all time up there with 2pac B.I.G.
Kid, 8 years old March 21, 2009
I am a huge Lil Wayne fan. He is the best rapper alive. This is his best album ever. My favorite mixtape is The drought is over part 3. A lot of bad words

I have a Blog on Lil Wayne lilrapper.wordpress.com
Teen, 13 years old Written byLADii ROCKSTAR December 7, 2008

THE MUSIC IS ILL~?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT I SAY 13 AND UP THE BEST SONG ON THEIR IS A MILLIE THE LYRICS ARE COLD AND SO IS THE BEAT LOVED IT!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygame mama November 21, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bymilo95 November 15, 2008

LISTEN UP!

i loved this CD, it was better than tha other 2. i think kids 13 and up can hear it. juss dont b saying tha bad words he says. and its all good =]
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2008

rocks

rap is good i dont give a damn that he swears and talks sex thatz wat he likez so u should respect it.cuz i dont make fun of him

Good Beats but Not Apropriate for Every Kid

I bought this album thinking it was going to be great but there are only two good songs