Kid reviews for Tha Carter III

Creative rhyming with sex and swearing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjohn321 April 9, 2008

Good movie

It has a lot less language than other albums have and has a better message than some too. Not 2 sexual or 2 much violence. Appropiot for ages 13+ if you don't get carried away by it start start syaing the language that you hear in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythomas_babygirl April 9, 2008

OW my eaaaaars!!!!

im tried of people saying
DONT HATE ON LIL WAYNE HES AWESOME HHIS MUSIC ROCKS
its sad tht people even consider this MUSIC
terrible terrible terrible
the only good thing about lil wayne is he got arrested for drugs
now my ears can rest for 10 years
whos next soulja boy,rite??
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbajean April 9, 2008

Lil Wayne's best album yet!

There IS an edited version. I OWN IT! with that said, this album is very diverse. its also full of language but nothing the average 13-14 year old hasnt heard. theres violence but most it involves fists rather than the very popular gun. there is sex but this is lil wayne. did we expect anything else? he brags about his money and everything else he can possibly think of but again, this is lil wayne. its what he does. he talks about drugs and he does drugs in real life but hes a rapper. i think the only rapper who doesnt is chamillionaire. this isnt for kids or even 13 year olds. again, there IS an edited version. I OWN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybig21tuck April 9, 2008

Lil Wayne's BEST YET!

This is one of the best CD's I've heard in a long time, from top to bottom this CD is where it's at, it may not be suitable for younger kids, but for those who appreciate Lil Wayne, or Rap in general, you will love Tha Carter 3. Lil Wayne's best CD yet!

I LOVE Lil' Wayne!

Really, I do love this guy. He can deffinatly rap. But, the lyrics are deffinatly graphic. I also think it is very inappropriate for someone my age. But yet I still like it.

tha carter 3 is awesome

Well this is a great cd but not appropriate for kids from 0-15 almost all the sons are great but he treats women horibbly and ppeople say he isnt violent well tell me do these lyrics sound violent

shoot his grandmother up what!
what I dont give a motherf**k get cha baby kidnapped
and ya baby motherf**ked
well it is a great ccd because of the beats and the way he uses the words just isnt appropriate for kids from 0 to 15
Teen, 17 years old Written bylinbetween April 9, 2008

made me throw up

This album is not for kids but they will listen to is anyway. The songs are so boring and same topic.

...

Good music...Bad message
Teen, 13 years old Written bylovinlyfe1 April 9, 2008

lil wayne has done it again!!

personally,i love lil wayne, i think he is just the best.. if people have a problem with the language, lyrics, or explicit content, then they probably shouldnt be listening to him.. because there are a lot of fans of lil wayne and it tires me to see many people discouarage him and hius music.. the problem is plainly simple... IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS MUSIC THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT!!! BUT DONT HATE!!! <3
Teen, 17 years old Written bymeg10 April 9, 2008

LOved it !!

lil wayne may not be for everyone but he is one of the best rappers alive. He can rap about anything, and thats the test of a true poet. His words just flow together like butter, and the beats are sick! you can feel his music when he rymes. I couldn't wait for this cd to come out and now that it has this is the only cd that will be played till the next lil wayne cd comes out!!! this cd is bangin!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymcxstar April 9, 2008

the best rapper alive

dudeman, i cant tell you how stupid you are. lil wayne is the best rapper alive. listen to his mixtapes, or better yet, go listen to country music. you'd probably like it better. anyways Tha Carter 3 is an amazing album that shows different lyrical abilities of lil wayne. it is very inapropriate but what did u expect? i'd personally recommend Dr. Carter, Mr. Carter, A Milli, and Playing With Fire. Overall this is must have album and is highly recommended to people that know good rap.