Kid reviews for "That's All She Wrote" (CD single)

Gripping rap song is bleak, explicit; older teens only.

Teen, 14 years old Written byspeyan727 September 11, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 17, 2015

good song. buy edited on itunes.

Parents need to know that this rap single contains some exceptionally dark messages about acting selfishly and violently, especially toward women. The tune also includes plenty of swearing and anger, making it an iffy choice for tweens and young teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPrototype79054 April 29, 2011

EMINEM KILLED T.I.

On this song, Eminem spit the best verses. I still think it's beast!

Teen, 14 years old Written byFloridapod January 17, 2011

Commonsense reviewed the leaked version. Here are the differences between the two versions.

They reviewed the old version. The differences between the 2 versions are; Eminem's 1st verse is different (Almost all of the things noted as iffy in Commonsense's review where from the original verse), the other difference is at the end of Eminem's second verse, the original version had the chorus start right after, on the new version T.I. has a mini verse after. The swearing is cut down quite a bit in the released version, so is the violence though there is some iffy content in Em's new verse with lines such as "So why would I buy you a gay a*s teddy bear b*tch your already bi-polar" But in contrast to the leaked version (which had a countless amount of F-bombs) the released version only contains 1 F-bomb in the whole song. There are some pretty explicit sexual references such as "I thought I told ya the spilled n*t ain't nothing to cry over". The overall message stays the same however and it is obviously not a good one. In terms of quality, the song delivers. The beat is solid, the chorus is solid, and the verses are solid.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDeeDee_2013 January 7, 2011

teens 15+

love it!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010

epic

TI IS A MONSTAAAAAAA!

Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010

ok for teens older than.. uhh.... ok for teens

some explicit content here and there in this song but still... great song.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 December 22, 2010
I think they reviewed the leaked version. The new version, eminems verse changed and is now less innaproprite. The song contains one f**k, and some uses of b**ch, h*e, etc. And one or two sexual refrences (nut). Good song though