All parent member reviews for The 20/20 Experience -- 2 of 2

Adult Written byRosebud95 November 14, 2013

Could've been better

I feel like something's missing from a lot of the songs, except "Take Back The Night", the hidden track "Pair Of Wings", and even "Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)" (despite the repetitiveness). "Drink You Away" is a good song, but I don't know....and "True Blood" can be broken into two parts instead of the entire song being 9:31... I guess it's just that the second part of The Experience doesn't seem 'polished' to me, unlike Justified, the first Experience, or even FutureSex/LoveSounds.
Adult Written byJWilliams303 December 1, 2013

Not as great as the first part but still very good

I loved JT's first part of the 20/20 experience and when I heard that he was making a second part to the album, I was very excited. This was the year for JT. The second part, in my opinion, was very good. Sure it might not have as catchy of songs like the first part did but they were still songs that I could jam out to. Maybe some of the songs on the album really didn't need to stretch out to be at least 8 minutes long but they were still good. All in all I thought the album was good enough to deserve 4 out of 5 stars.