All member reviews for The 20/20 Experience -- 2 of 2

Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog October 12, 2013

Two Stars?

This is just stupid. Common sense, why did you give this two stars? This album has a different feel to it other than the first part of the album. All because you hate long songs thinking that it is "Successful pop marketing"? No way. Oh, the cussing? It isn't as bad as what you hear at school, college or whatever. One more thing, you forgot to list the "special surprise" at the end of the album which would've garnered it four stars or on a good day, five.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHaggy October 13, 2013

ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY

TWO OUT OF FIVE THIS CD IS AWSOME YOU GUYS DID THIS WITH MAGNA CARTA HOLY GRAIL WHICH IS AN AMAZING ALBUM AS WELL. WHO CARES IF THERE LANGUAGE GET THE EDITED VERSION THEN. ITS AMAZING.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRyanlaps October 25, 2013

F words are used. P words and S words are used. There is sexual content. I think teens over 15 will like this album. I found the album a little boring. But songs like murder and cabaret are not for kids

Justin is back with a vulgar and cruel album
Teen, 17 years old Written byAngelaa199 October 5, 2014

Amazing Album!!!! Best album released in 2013

Ok so im a huge JT fan and i love him. This album was amazing and probably one of the best he's ever put out. Yes there is some language and some inappropriate references but thats life. Kids are gonna hear people talk like that at some point in their life so why shelter them. And its just music. I think Justin should have gotten more credit with this album on this website. I'm not just saying this cause i'm a fan of his work, but I didn't think this album was that inappropriate. He made a great comeback and thank god he did because this music industry was going downhill before he came back. This album is not vulgar or cruel. Justin's a legend, always has,always will be.
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2014

Please don't buy the unedited version. Jay-Z is in Suit and Tie. Just so vulgar.