All teen and kid member reviews for The Beautiful Letdown

Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2015

God's Gotta Love This Music!

I've listened to Switchfoot since I've been 4 and I've been to his world famous bro-am. He sings great Christian music, but anyone can fall in love with it.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

Not A Beautiful Letdown!

This Is A Great Album By Switchfoot,One Of My Favorite Bands.If You Don't Know Them They Are A Christian (Kind Of) Rock Band.In This Album,Switchfoot Has Different Styles.Like In Meant To Live,That's A Rock Song.And In The Beautiful Song Dare You To Move, It Is A Much Softer Song.And Young And Old Can Enjoy This Too.My Dad And I Listened To It Today,And He Started Bobbing His Head To Gone,A Great Song Too.So,This Is Great Album By A Great Band.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJesseVitu December 6, 2011

Great Album

This album was my first experience with Swtichfoot, and I listened to it when I was about 9. I absolutely loved it. Now I am 15 and still am in love with their music. They have a great mix of rock, and other softer music. Lyrically, they are great. Songs like, "Meant to Live" show listeners more to this life, and our purpose, while another like, "Gone" has a more upbeat rythym, and gives a lesson on not wasting your life. Nothing inappropriate at all. Great for anyone over 8.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygeckogirl May 11, 2010

On Fire is one of the many great songs off of this cd!

It's pretty good... a little more boring than other Switchfoot cds, but I love it just the same. On Fire is my favorite song off of it, it's a great song!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byAriel9285 April 9, 2008

Interesting Story

Teh topics that are discussed in the CD are of great and pivitol importance to the fundemental structure of a teen's descions. As a young Christian I found all of their CDs especially helpful and inspiring.

I'm Christian, so I have high standards, and this albums meets them. SF doesn't preach their faith in their music, but it's reflected in the lack of language, violence, etc.

Amazing Soundtrack!!!

I love Switchfoot!! They are a great band with a good message!!!!! Plus they Rock!!!!! Awesome Soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycatdog5555 April 9, 2008

This cd is great !

I like this cd because it is great rock music without having the bad themes other music has overall great album!
Teen, 15 years old Written bywowiamcool108 April 9, 2008

Best Album Ever Made

This is simply put, my favorite album ever. and just so you know Switchfoot is NOT a Christian band. their messages do tend to to sync up with Christian teachings, but that does not make them a Christian band