All member reviews for The Best of the Lion King (Soundtrack)

Beloved music still enchants; great for families.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTimonBerkowitz June 16, 2013

Awesome!

The Lion King is my favorite movie ever. This soundtrack has all of my favorite songs from the franchise! It was a great gift from my Aunt that makes a great addition to my large TLK collection! The whole family will enjoy listening to the beloved Disney music. You can't hate the classics, man!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus September 12, 2012

Love it!

The music is beautiful!
Adult Written byOliviaReviewsIt October 6, 2015

People think this is the "BEST OF THE LION KING"? Seriously?

I have a lot of complaints about this soundtrack. To be "The Best of the Lion King" it sure does not show it. Most of the songs weren't even featured in the movie-and if they were, they were from the 2nd and 3rd films. The CD only has about 4 or 5 good songs out of the twelve, and to me that is pretty disappointing. Good: 'Circle of Life', 'Just Can't Wait to Be King', 'Lea Halalela', 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' and 'Upendi'. Where is He Lives In You? Or Love Will Find a Way? The only version of 'Be Prepared' is the one from the musical, and it pales in comparison to Jeremy Irons' version from the original movie. They actually include songs from Lion King 1.5 which shouldn't even be on here....I would be fine with this CD if it wasn't BEST OF The Lion King. But the title is very misleading. Ages 5+ fun songs for TLK fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLillyTheGrayWolf March 16, 2012

buy it!

BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER!!!I got it for Christmas and I love it! I am also a HUGE fan of The Lion King.I also have TLK on 3D diamond edition.