All teen and kid member reviews for The Carter II

Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautifull2100 April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

looks good

i don't have but i know lil wayne's music is not boring
Teen, 15 years old Written bybig21tuck April 9, 2008

Good Album, shows what life is really like for a troubled black male!

This CD, and Lil Wayne himself do not sugar coat the reality of the "hood" or what it is like growing up a black male in a trouble area. Therefore I deam it a good CD if this is what you want to listen to.

awesome Album!

this is ok for anyone, especially lil gangstas like me fool!
Teen, 16 years old Written byHood Nugget April 9, 2008

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYUM!

I guess Lil' Wayne is more for stoners. His stuff consist of drugs sex violence. thats why kids eat it up. My favorite song of ALLLLLL time. I Feel Like Dying. Its tightt as hell. "only once the drugs are gone, do i feel like dying" Furr Shurr. But at the same time, his stuff can get rpetty philosophical. If you like him. Look up Tecca Ninna. (Tech N9ne) If you don't i suggest not. Tecca Ninna has WAAAAY more drug references.
Teen, 13 years old Written byweezy4everurheardme July 14, 2009

i got this yesterday

STOP DISSING WEEZY UR JUST SAYING ITS BORIN BECAUSE U GUYS HAVE BAD TASTE IN MUSIC
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2009

Great album i dont know what your talking about

How can you not even give this album one star? its one of the best rappers of all time's better albums. This album does not talk about such inapropriate stuff. It also has one of my favorite songs in it, "Fly In". You cant diss that song.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymcxstar April 9, 2008

Whoever reviewed this CD needs to be fired

how can u not even give this cd 1 star when it is a five star album. i am truly amazed at how u reviewed this cd. this is an awesome cd and is HIGHLY recommended to everyone who is MATURE enough to listen to it because i do agree that it is very explicit. i personally recommend "fly in" cus it is pure genious. I cant wait until The Carter 3 cames out and i hope the same person reviews it. maybe they will grow half a brain cell before it comes out and realize the talent that lil wayne has.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysexy4ever April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Website

The website suck's egg's its realy DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!