All member reviews for The Cheetah Girls 2 Soundtrack

Sweet, well-intentioned pop music for kids.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is how i live my live.I love your songs i'm a big fan of your's.I listen to your songs almost everyday.I'm sorry i miss your conserts but my cousin Jewel Wiley tells me all about it. If i met you in real life i'll probaly fall out thank you!!!

this is horrible

i lauged

i love it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 1, 2013

Cheetah Girls

I used to listen to the Chetah Girls all of the time when I was little.I have seen almost all of there movies as well. Their songs are good and fun to listen to dance to. I think that their music is for kids of any age.
Adult Written bywhovian85 April 9, 2008

again whatever

Is this as corny as it sounds? Also who are these guys at theparentsreviewcentar? Come on seventeen and up? No self respecting seventeen year old would toutch that. I mean it's aimed at girls between eight and twelve. Are you guys for real or are you really just a thirteen year old with to much time on your hands? Anyway if I had a preteen girl I rather have her listening to this than most of the albums reviewed recently.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Eh....

I am a huge fan of the first Cheetah Girls songs like Cinderella and Togther We Can. This music is allright. The choeography is gr8 but the songs r'nt as good as they were be4. Even though Step Up and Strut r good, this will not beat High School Musical songs.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypiper April 9, 2008

the best

YOU ROCK CHEETAH SORRY HIGHT SCOOL MUSIC
Adult Written byMOMMIESANGELCJ April 9, 2008

I LOVED THIS !!!!!!! ALL GIRLS WOULD ENJOY THIS!!!

Adult Written byKitty Jones April 9, 2008

for 5 year olds

they realy blew it. its all right for your 5 yr old to watch but you wont want to watch with her.
Adult Written byastralaga April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheetahgal64 April 9, 2008

I DANCED AND SUNG 2 EVERYTHING

THE CHEETAH GIRLS R AMAZING! THE DANCE MOVES R MORE ADVANCED AND FUN. THEY HAVE GREAT VOICES AND COOL CHEETAHLICIOUS OUTFITS WHICH I WANT!AT THEIR 1ST CONCERT I LOVED ADRIENNE'S BELT/DRESS (CHEETAHLICIOUS ONES)AND HER CHEETAHLICIOUS LEGGINGS AND SABRINA'S TIE-LIKE NECKLACE WAS SO COTURE AND CUTE!I LOVE THE CHEETAH GIRLS I HAVE THE CG2 SOUNDTRACKAND CONCERT CD.I LOVE THE CHEETAH GIRLS!SAY IT LOUD PROUD GIRLS ITS CHEETAHLICIOUS!!!
Adult Written byMargaritaBG April 9, 2008