All teen and kid member reviews for The Cheetah Girls 2 Soundtrack

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheetahgal64 April 9, 2008

I DANCED AND SUNG 2 EVERYTHING

THE CHEETAH GIRLS R AMAZING! THE DANCE MOVES R MORE ADVANCED AND FUN. THEY HAVE GREAT VOICES AND COOL CHEETAHLICIOUS OUTFITS WHICH I WANT!AT THEIR 1ST CONCERT I LOVED ADRIENNE'S BELT/DRESS (CHEETAHLICIOUS ONES)AND HER CHEETAHLICIOUS LEGGINGS AND SABRINA'S TIE-LIKE NECKLACE WAS SO COTURE AND CUTE!I LOVE THE CHEETAH GIRLS I HAVE THE CG2 SOUNDTRACKAND CONCERT CD.I LOVE THE CHEETAH GIRLS!SAY IT LOUD PROUD GIRLS ITS CHEETAHLICIOUS!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
This is how i live my live.I love your songs i'm a big fan of your's.I listen to your songs almost everyday.I'm sorry i miss your conserts but my cousin Jewel Wiley tells me all about it. If i met you in real life i'll probaly fall out thank you!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypiper April 9, 2008

the best

YOU ROCK CHEETAH SORRY HIGHT SCOOL MUSIC
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 1, 2013

Cheetah Girls

I used to listen to the Chetah Girls all of the time when I was little.I have seen almost all of there movies as well. Their songs are good and fun to listen to dance to. I think that their music is for kids of any age.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This CD is basically Kid-Friendly POP for all ages!

THis CD is not bad at all! It is just very sassy and all cheetahlicious. But otherwise go to the store if ur a little girl and buy it! But you will probably get a little bored out by it by age 10..................(It is alot like High School Musical 2)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTerrianna April 9, 2008