All parent member reviews for The Cheetah Girls Soundtrack

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 10, 2012

cheetah girls soundtrack

girls are adorable, and it's great that their "girl-power" message comes through loud and clear. But in a perfect world, more attention would be paid to the musical presentation as well. Young fans deserve better than this; we need role models with musical, as well as social, integrity.Families can talk about whether or not the CD made them want to see the movie. If they saw the movie, did that make them want to buy this CD?
Adult Written bylorlind April 9, 2008

Awesome!!!

My 9 year old daughter is just now getting interested in mainstream, pop music. I was very hesitant when she asked for a Cheetah Girls CD, but decided since it was sponsored by Disney, it had to be pretty tame. We bought her the CD while on vacation, and I was so pleasantly surprised by it! She listened to it over and over, and even my hubby and I got into it. The songs and tunes are very catchy!But most importantly, the messages in the songs are so powerful! Every song is all about girl power, and loving yourself for who you are. They are about accepting others who are different, and complete empowerment. I am so thrilled to endorse this album - get it for your daughter and talk about the messages within!