Kid reviews for "The Climb" (CD single)

Great singing makes cliched lyrics believable (almost).

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

Great song, go America!

This is the only song I like by Miley Cyrus. I just hate her guts. This song has a positive and upbringing message, great song.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi June 1, 2011

A very good song!

Miley Cyrus has good role model during the song and the song gives the listeners positive messages about not giving up your dreams
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2011
Wow, that's lame how the descriptive of this review says 'Great singing makes cliched lyrics believable (almost)'
Prejudiced much?
I don't believe these lyrics are cliche at all.
Its a terrific song.
I'm mad at this site for having such lousy reviews.

Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2011

Good

Highlights: Good voice and good message. Good beat, clean.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 March 9, 2011

Fine

It's an alright song. It does have good messages about not giving up on you dream, but to keep trying

Teen, 13 years old Written bySage Uebinger February 18, 2011
Miley is so amazing!
This song is amazing to!
Has such a good message.
I am truly a fan! :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

OKAY, ALRIGHT, STILL STUPID

I like this song, but it's still not even on my top 200 favorites.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymardoggie2013 June 18, 2010

Miley's best song.

This has got to be her best song. I'm not a huge Miley/Hannah fan, but the song is great.

Teen, 15 years old Written by2790883 April 21, 2010

miley cyrus song

i like this song its like the best so i love it
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2010
the climb is my favorite song.

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2010

awesome song

verry appropriate

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... October 14, 2009
i love it i think it is really cool and i love miley cyrus altogether i think she is cute and beautyful

Teen, 14 years old Written byMiley Cyrus Twilight October 7, 2009

Best.. !!!!

Very very great song.Full of good messages. Go for it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAmy2014 September 29, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byKayKayD September 20, 2009

Spoiled Celeb Child

There's nothing even remotely cool about her. Like the Jonas Brothers, her music has no emotion or sentimental meaning. She only became famous because her father was already famous, so she represents getting it all without working for it, which makes her a bad role model.
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2009

good song, but read what i say...

very cute song. nice and inspirational except for the fact that she is not a good singer and not a good role model.
i just heard and read about her pole dancing drama at the teen choice awards. while performing her song, she hopped onto an ice cream cart which had a pole on it. first miley grabbed the pole and kept singing, then she squatted down with a leg on either side. she then stood back up and dismounted the cart.
now, this might be more innocent except for the other things she's done, which if you listen to any of this music or watch disney you should know about. she was wearing short booty shorts and a fairly skimpy top, which was cute but innapropriate considering her age and the typical age of her growing number of fans.
so just be careful. she has made mistakes before and so does everyone else. but when you make stupid mistakes that can be easily avoided with little thought, it's not too hard to judge her as a bad role model. this could have easily been avoided by not adding in the squat, or at least not making it seem like a pole dance, wearing cute but more modest clothes, etc.
thanks for reading and if you google her you will be sure to find more on everything she's done!
thanks!

Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2009
i love this song!

Teen, 16 years old Written byschneid09 July 26, 2009
I love this song so much!! When i'm having a bad day, i play it inside my head and it actually helps me get through it!
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2009

Perfect little song

"The Climb" is about reaching your goals which is what everyone should think about the words. Great Tune!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 26, 2009