Parent reviews for The Dutchess Deluxe

Queen Pea's sassy solo debut; get the edited one.

Adult Written bywinningloser712 November 2, 2009

Not the best cd

There are only a few songs worth listening to (Glamourous, Big Girls Don't Cry, Clumsy, and Voodoo Doll) but that basically it. The rest of the songs are just naughty. Fergalicious- She's as "t-t-t-t-tasty tasty" as candy. London Bridge- A "Get drunk and have some sex" song that repeats "Oh, Sh*t!" and the F-word.

Adult Written byMichael_24 April 9, 2008

I loved it!

I think that she can express herself anyway she feel like it. As long as she does it in th right way:)
Adult Written byhatewhatisbad April 9, 2008

She is too full of herself

Here is another female hiphop artist(?haha)misleading our precious children. And she is laughing all the way to the bank just as most of these types of singers are doing. She has no talent..unless you compare her to a stripper. She is a bad role-model for our young girls
Adult Written bydeschanel April 9, 2008

its good,but GET THE EDITED ONE!!!

a lot of cursing,including the f-word and so and so,sexy situations stoping short of explict!!! This is Fergie like we've never seen!! Parents,beware of things like this i said (at the top!!) Thank you for reading this review on something your child would love to have!! P.S. (This review is based on content such as cursing,sexy situations,and other things!!) P.P.S. (Thank you for reading this review,i love people reading my reviews!!) P.P.P.S. (I am a parent revewer!!) P.P.P.P.S.(This is my last message,so read carefuly!! I love you for reading!!) Thank you for reading, deschanel!!
Adult Written byladidanz April 9, 2008

Great Club Music

This is a hip hop/dance/funky cd for mature teenagers. Sexual innuendos will be hard for parents to pick up on, but the entire cd is talking about a woman's sexual freedom and sexuality. Fergie is in her mid-30's and doesn't want to make herself a role model for younger listeners, and the cd shows.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Great!

Get the edited version & you'll love it!
Adult Written byjokre32 April 9, 2008