Kid reviews for THE E.N.D (Energy Never Dies)

Pounding party beats with some adult themes.

Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2018

Great album, but the age-appropriateness is mixed

I have now listened to the entire album. It's much less mature than Monkey Business and other hip-hop and rap albums, but it's still best for older teens. The album intro is fine for all ages. The Black Eyed Peas are pretty clean, so most of the songs aren't that graphic, but there are some. These are the songs. I Gotta Feeling: really cool and campy song. Very mild language includes "oh my God," but nothing high-level. Alcohol is mentioned. I'd say that this song is fine for 10 and up. Boom Boom Pow: another really cool and campy song. There are some mild to moderate lyrics, but nothing high-level. The word "sh*t" is used time to time, for example. I'd say that this song should be fine for 13 and up. 10-year-olds, attention. There is a clean version that should be fine for you. The language is censored. Meet Me Halfway: really cool song. This is basically a love song. But it's very clean and should be fine for all ages (in my opinion at least). Imma Be: really cool and campy song, but NOT for kids or younger teens. There are some strong sexual lyrics. Some moderate to strong language includes "n**ger," "n*gro," and “sh*t.” There is also a mild alcohol reference, but nothing graphic. I'd say this song is better for 15 and up. However, there is a clean version of this song that I feel should be fine for 10 and up. Rock That Body: another really cool and campy song. It sends a really good message about dancing to the groove, but there are some suggestive lyrics [nothing graphic (commonsensemedia.org)]. In my opinion, it should be OK for 12 and up. Missing You: another really good song. It's fairly serious, though. Also, there is one use of the phrase "shake your hips." Nothing that bad, though. I'd say this song is OK for 10 and up. Party All The Time: really good song, but with a bad message about partying and drinking all night, while sleeping all day. But there's no graphic content and I feel it should be OK for 14 and up. Now Generation: really cool song with good message, but there are still 2 uses of “a*s" and 1 use of "n*grito." I'd say this song is OK for 12 and up. Rockin’ To The Beat: really cool and campy song. The song is pretty clean, but it talks about dancing dirty with people you don't know. There is also use of the words “damn” and “a*s.” There's nothing too bad and I’d say this song is OK for 13 and up. Electric City: another really cool song. There is one moderate sexual reference, but nothing graphic. Infrequent use of mild to moderate language includes "b*tch," "d*ck," and "t*tty." I'd say this song is OK for 14 and up. Outta My Head: another really cool song. However, there is a bad message about drinking. Infrequent use of moderate to strong language includes "motherf**ker” and "sh*t." But there’s nothing terrible and I’d say this song is OK for 14 and up. Alive: another really good song. It's really clean, but they say "damn." I'd say this song is OK for 8 and up. One Tribe: another really good song with a great message in it. Parents, if you have kids who want to listen to this song, do NOT hide it from them, as they can learn a lot. Showdown: really cool and campy song. Just by the title, it may seem violent, but it's actually pretty light. However, there is one mild sexual reference, as well as 1 use of "sh*t." I'd say this song is OK for 11 and up. Ring-a-Ling: another really cool song. However, the main theme is sex. There is one explicit sexual reference. I'd say this song is better for 15 and up. Anyway, it's fun listening to those songs and I highly recommend them for Black Eyed Peas fans.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymeugenio December 23, 2015

It's ok

Not a huge black eyed peas fan but it's ok. Mild curses. 11+ will do
Kid, 10 years old February 7, 2013

These peas party all the time!

The album is a synthesizer journey with original techno combined with nowadays pop. Language includes f**k, s**t, n****r, b****es, d**k, and one mention of sex. Most of the album represents partying, also a little bit of intimate relationships. Quesitonable songs about the new techno generation are present. (Electric City , Generation Now) All of these elements combine to make a really good album from these peas. Listen whenever you're in the mood for a party but can not go to one.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

Weird

This album is so WEIRD. I LOVE Imma Be and Boom Boom Pow, but that's it. There is language like "n***as", "sh*t", "b*tch", "d**k" and "a**", and a briefly said "f**kin" which is stopped. But seriously, this album is just...not normal. I hate it. It's not really that catchy, either. But Imma Be is AWESOME.

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

Cool BEP's

I love the songs "Imma Be", and "The Time", although I don't think "The Time" is on this album. I like the BEP, I don't love them. I LOVE "Imma Be".

Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl May 4, 2011

the end

Love it. I have this cd and i've listening to it since i was 12. there's some bad language and sex in ring-a-ling but by the time you reach 12 you should know not to swear.
also i opened up the possitive messages and its now generation not generation now. lol

Teen, 14 years old Written byHajile April 26, 2011

The E.N.D.

its ok... wish they didnt use the s-word in almost all the tracks.... i'd say just buy the individual tracks on itunes... boom boom pow is the best song. also i gotta feeling is good.

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2011
I'm a Peas fan, but I don't like I'm a Bee or Ring-a-Ling. One song talks about somebody having b----s on her d*ck and I'm a Bee says the N-Word once.

Kid, 8 years old April 20, 2011

Kid, 10 years old April 5, 2011

yes! awesome music!

good for every age!
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011
I had no idea of the sexual stuff until now. Very catch music some swears but the sexual stuff will go right over people's heads.
Kid, 12 years old March 24, 2011

I LUV IT!

Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 March 16, 2011

Deserves a hundred stars

Why can we only give 5 stars? This is the best album of 2009 and deserves a lot more then just a five. But, this is an awesome album and parents should have no problem with their kids listing to the E.N.D. or any of the Black Eyed Peas albums.

Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2011

Great

I couldn't stand the Black Eyed Peas until this CD. The songs on this CD are sooo catchy! I listen to it very often and I never get tired of it. It is one of the best CDs of 2009. Listen to it!
Kid, 9 years old December 25, 2010
All though I only like half the songs, they are good. I heard words like s--t and n--ger but that's what I heard. Ring-a-Ling Does not sound ok.

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2010
i like it ! it is so great, i have no problem with the cursing or else i would have problems with the people i love. i like the beat.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviePringle October 27, 2010

Its great a little rude

I love this album i love the black eyed peas
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 11, 2010
This album is like a little less inappropriate, but ages 15 years and older may handle it.

Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010
good album a bit innapproppiate.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 August 30, 2010