Kid reviews for The Fame Monster

Sex, substances dominate eight new tunes on reissued CD.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMonksy204 January 4, 2013

Not as Bad

This album is not as bad as they say it is. This album is actually very appropriate if you get the clean version. This album really rocks and its a spin off of The Fame her first album. The sex in here isn't really horrible.

Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2010
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo June 27, 2012

Listen, Love, Live :D

This album is amazing! It has rude words, but you here the clean lyrics on the radio, so just copy them. I mean, Lady Gaga is a big time popstar right now and do you really want to deprive your children of listening to know music? Just tell them not to repeat the rude words and if they don't listen don't let them listen to it! Simples ;)

Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 16, 2011

This album is great, I love it! So awesome!

I am in love with The Fame Monster, The Fame is better, but this is awesome. And you listed lyrics from I Like It Rough and LoveGame, those songs are NOT on here! This album is great, and Lady Gaga become more of a meaningful writer by this album. She turned into a shooting star by Born This Way with her messages and metaphors. But let's focus on this album for now. I love all of them except for Teeth. Teeth is annoying, lacks catchiness, and is sexually inappropriate by all means. There are a few bad lines in Bad Romance, Monster, and So Happy I Could Die. Such as wanting a 'vertigo stick', touching herself, and getting down on the floor. But that's honestly it. This album is fun and awesome. But get the clean version. It has "b*tch", "sh*t", and "f**ked", on the normal explicit version. This album explores her feelings and has several metaphors, like her next album does. This album has strong messages, as Lady Gaga is a very strong woman herself, probably the strongest music artist I've ever known of, I highly respect her. This album also is fun, and has great beats. The lyrics are easy to learn and sing along to. I love this.

Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2012

good, really good!

my fave cd by her, blaken, its a great cd, i agree with you on most of what you said, but please, good for 2 and up? i would say 8

Teen, 15 years old Written bysupery12 March 30, 2012

Teens only...

Lady Gaga teaches many lessons about being yourself. However, they seem mostly targeted for teens; not kids...

Teen, 15 years old Written bykaylahasfaith99 April 14, 2011

Not for kids who Dont Know What Sex is

i love Lady GaGa but this album isnt for kids who dont know about sex.

Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2012

Meh.

I GUESS IT'S A WITTLE OKAY I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT MUCH MY THANG IS NICKI MINAJ.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJeneusGenius July 12, 2011

She wrote this for her dad to encourage heart surgery.

Speechless is GREAT. I love it. She wrote it for her dad to encourage him to get heart surgery, and she sang it to him while he was in the hospital. :,) She practically saying "If you don't get this surgery, I'll never talk again, love again, write another song or even sing along." How powerful
Teen, 13 years old Written bygeorgia. May 26, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I LOVE THIS ALBUM AND GAGA<3.
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2011
LISTEN ALL HATERZ LADY GAGA IS DIFFERENT AND EXSPRESSES HERSELF FREELY

Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2011

Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I dont recamend that any kids should be listens to lady gaga shes weird and inapprioate so do not listen 2 lady gaga

Teen, 14 years old Written byLadygagaisawesome August 9, 2012

Lady Gaga is AWESOME

This Cd Is Amazing i Love Lady gaga and all of her music she is appropiate to listen to if you are at least 11 , she is the best singer alive, and is a great role model

Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

A fan of her, but not 'die-hard'

I got this CD after I got her first CD, The Fame. I don't really enjoy this one as much as the old Gaga. I'm not the teen who is into all of that sexual language. I do want her 3rd CD Born This Way though. Not really appropriate for kids, but for mature teenagers. I would not say POSITIVE messages, but the are pretty interesting and when you think about it, for adults. xD

Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2011

Awesome Album! It May Surprise Parents That It's Not That Bad At All Mostly!

Sex: "We might've f**ked" "She mumbled something while we got down on the floor", "I touch myself", "Just want your sex" "...your vertigo stick" "She's a tramp" "Take a bite of my bad girl meat" Profanity/Language: "F**ked" "sh*t" "b*tch" "hell" Drinking: Not much, I guess. Besides negative parts of this album, it's one of the best albums ever made in my opinion! The beats are cool, lyrics are good (mostly just don't listen to "Teeth") and it's very fun to listen to songs with such cool beats!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMeTheCrazyOne99TWO August 12, 2011

mostly awesome!

I love most of the songs on this album! So catchy, and a few good messages, yet Gaga rarely uses good message. Language includes "f--k", "sh--", "b-tch". Lots of innuendo. And why did you put the disco stick line? LoveGame isn't on this CD! "So Happy I Could Die", "Monster", and "Teeth" are inappropriate. Great beats, but dangerous album. My favorite is Bad Romance!!!

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

some of gaga's worst crap

I honestly don't really like this album. I only like three songs in it. Still, also sexual references and strong language. Most sexual stuff is in "Monster", "LoveGame", and "So Happy I Could Die". Bad album- epic fail. But I love "Alejandro" and "Bad Romance".

Kid, 12 years old May 4, 2011

The Queen of Inappropriate!

I hate that horrible Lady GaGa. She meets every cliche' of a pop star, a sex/love-obsessed fruitcake. I like none of her songs, and when she says "vertigo stick", she means a p----. I wonder if all pop stars watched a training video on how to act explicitly sexy and inappropriate?

Teen, 14 years old Written byChubbu March 16, 2011

Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

I liked some....but not all.

This isn't her best. Songs on this album are saturated with alcohol and sex, but some are genuinely awesome(Speechless, Telephone, Alejandro)