All member reviews for "The Fighter" (CD Single)

Inspiring never-give-up anthem has great messages for kids.

Parent of a 5, 7, 10, 12, and 14 year old Written byKristicoolj August 23, 2013

Contains repeated swearing

I glanced at the age rating on this song and bought it for my kids ages 12 and 13. Then I hear the words "kiss my a . . ." d and h repeated in the song. I don't want my 10 year old to hear that, let alone my 12 and 13 year old. A positive message full of swear words is no longer a positive message.
Kid, 8 years old June 14, 2013

Great for kids but theres already a clean version

the music details are wrong because they have a clean version for the fighter (its the version on the music video) they only blanked a*s anyway great message for kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySwagilicious boss April 9, 2013

GREAT SONG

This is an awesome and inspirational song. Just a couple bad words and a great message
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2012

I Love The Song!

This song is one of my favorites! It gives a positive message! I love the song!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 10, 2012

the fighter cd single

Families can talk about the Olympics and what they mean to individuals, athletes, and even this country. Do you think the Olympics encourage and inspire kids, or do they sometimes create unrealistic expectations? Because this song is associated with the Olympics (per the music video), does it make you want to buy the music? Or perhaps more inclined to watch the Olympics? Why are there so many movies about sports? What are some of your favorite underdog stories?
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 27, 2012

Love it!

I love this song! My favorite from Gym Class Heroes. A little swearing, but has great messages.