All member reviews for "The Fox" (CD Single)

Viral smash about animal noises is a fun, goofy, pop satire.

Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2013

Plain Annoying!

When i was playing Roblox, i heard this song. I quit the game and played something else.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2013

The Fox Rocks!

Nothing questionable about this song! Awesome, funny! The elephant goes "toot" is not meant to be in the bathroom way, because elephants are always said as going "toot" with their trunks! GREAT SONG! FUNNY!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl October 2, 2013

The Fox

there is nothing wrong with this song its safe for all ages.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog October 12, 2013

Awful.

The title says it all. Just plain awful and overrated.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Annoying!!

The fox is such an annoying song unless you are addicted to annoying songs skip this one.
Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP!!

This is an Academy-Award Winning song indeed. LOVE IT!!! It's okay if you guys don't like it. But, I love it.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Kid Friendly

Great music for all ages. Hilariously funny with grown men in fox costumes singing about the noise a fox makes. Hilarious!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Silly but fun

It's a silly song, but it has a great message. And it's fun!
Kid, 9 years old April 16, 2014

What does the fox say?

Really good for all ages and for little kids they can learn about animal sounds.
Adult Written byTeensOpinion17 April 8, 2014

What does the fox say?

Overall, this song is clean and fun for ages at least 4 and up. Personally, I find this song irritating but sorta gets me singing along aswell... great for kids to dance and sing along to, though :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 10, 2014

Cute but, kind of annoying

This song is clean. There is nothing wrong with it. Cute for younger kids, kind of annoying for pre-teens to adults.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJayLikesCSM January 3, 2014

Meh

It is a nice and appropriate song. People dancing in animal costumes and singing about a fox. There is no real swearing "toot is as far as swearing goes" but sometimes when listening to it it may sound like it says "what does the f*ck say" but it is what does the fox say and that is just something you may mistaken the lyrics for. Overall it is appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2013

What does the fox say?

Please show this music video to anyone that is 9 and up! The song is appropiate for everybody.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 December 8, 2013

"What Does The Fox Say?"

I only heard this song because my brother told me that it had been going viral on Youtube. It's okay, pretty catchy, but the lyrics are kind of weird. They have the fox making weird noises and I guess I just don't get what's so funny about it. I mean, it is funny, because it's silly, but I don't understand how this because a smash hit. Oh, well, to each their own. The content is not inappropriate for kids, so this definitely gets an ON rating.
Parent of a 2, 8, and 11 year old Written byhomeofplay November 11, 2013

Question for you: What does the fox say?

My daughters love this song and dance/sing to it daily. It's a fun pop tune with nothing bad in it. FINALLY something replaced the crude Gangnam Style. What does the fox say?
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 November 9, 2013

Annoying song, but is clean

For kids of all age because it is completely clean, but it gets very annoying and is very catchy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 November 8, 2013

Will We Ever Know ?

This is a funny song
Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2013

Catchy, but annoying.

This song is very catchy, but it is very annoying. It is okay for kids of all ages because there's nothing inappropriate, but it will probably be forgotten in a few months time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid October 26, 2013

Good for kids some drinking though.

What does a fox say is a great kids song that is all about animals. There are a few moments that some sensitive parents might be mad at though. There is lots of drinking but it's not Heavey drinking it's only parting hard and drinking wine but you see several images of wine and a few times it is drank especially in the middle of a song where you see a horse drink for a split to seconds. The song also may have a few sexy outfits but no one should worry about it. Besides the light drinking this. My rating: Drinking: 2/5 Sexy stuff: 1/5 Everything else is a zero. I highly recommend this song watch it!
Written byAnonymous October 11, 2013