Kid reviews for The Fray

Radio-friendly piano pop CD is clean but obscure.

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2009

Best band ever!

Best band in the universe! My favorite song is "Never Say Never" I've listened to it like a gazillion times, it's SO good!

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2009

awesome cd, ages 10+

it's an awesome album and maybe even the fray's best but my only concern is where he talks about god smoking a cigarette

Kid, 8 years old March 7, 2010

Common sense media is a monster!

Nothing bad.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybiovox14 February 19, 2017

FRICKING AMAZING

Ok, I grew up on songs like You Found Me and How to Save a Life. This band is great!! LISTEN TO THEM!!!! Great music with great messages that are definitely worth listening to.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 8, 2012

Love it!

I love The Fray! Their my favorite band. Their music is beautiful and has so much meaning.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2010

awesome

love. the. band. i mean, they are probably going to stick around for a couple more years. (shudder) unlike...justin bieber (O.o) n e ways, this is perfect for tweens. :P
Teen, 14 years old Written bychill15 September 4, 2010
I'm 14 and I have listened to The Fray for 2 years now and I love them. The music helps me get through my emotional problems, and I like finding the story inside the music. Nothing bad that kids should be shielded from, but sometimes the lyrics are complicated.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySayWut August 14, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone who names there album the fray when there band name is the fray has gotta suck
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009