All member reviews for The High Road

Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2009

good, looking forward

this girl is totally cute, very pretty and an amazing singer. and if its all fake, well, shes got great producers. but the things she sings about arent for a younger audience than, uhm, 10 or 11. theres too much about guys and not enough of the good wholesome girl-you-rock stuff. im looking forward to her next album, all i want is everything, which by the title doesnt sound very good. and, hopefully since its been 3 whole years since anything musical form her has come out, im wondering what the deal is. but im excited. i hope it wont be explicit. :D
Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 April 10, 2014

Excellent R&B/soul

JoJo is one of my favorite R&B singers - she has such an amazing, strong voice that's it's hard not to like it. I also don't listen to a whole lot of R&B, but I really like JoJo's. My favorite songs are "The Way You Do Me", "Too Little, Too Late" and "Note To God". There is some innuendo, notability in "The Way You Do Me", which is a giant double entendre ("Boy the way you do me/boy the way you do me/why you gotta be so good when you give it to me?"). And "Too Little, Too Late" has the line "Come with me, stay the night."
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

GO JOJO!!

this is one of the best CD's ever!!! is a must for kids of all ages!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhi7780 April 9, 2008

q

This CD is so different from her first one, and there's no way I'll be buying it. No offense to her, it's her choice, but that "The Way You do Me" song is so...ew. She's only 15!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybellalovehope April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bycarlye April 9, 2008

Better than "JoJo", still not great

I liked this album much better that "JoJo". There were 3 songs I liked ("Too Little Too Late", "The High Road", and "Keep On Keepin' On") in this album as opposed to one in "JoJo". I don't think there was anything bad though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaM April 9, 2008

It's pretty good

Jojo's vocals are great on this album, I was kind of surprised however, to hear what some of the lyrics said, but I have it anyway.

she roxx!

Jojo is a really cool music artist that I'm sure teens will enjoy. I luv her song 'It's just a little too late' it's a cool song and I think she should just keep up the good work. Go girl!

this is ok 4 kids of any age there is a lot of stuff out there that is way worse than it

this is good music

this is good music her voice is pure it is something i can listen to