All teen and kid member reviews for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Original Soundtrack)

Teen, 17 years old Written bySeth S. March 7, 2014

More enjoyable than the first movie's soundtrack, not as thoughtful:

I'm not a huge fan of "Music For Or Inspired By" albums, I'm much more of a fan of the "Original Motion Picture Score." That said, for The Hunger Games, I make an exception! The album is top heavy with great songs, like "Atlas," "Silhouettes," "Elastic Heart," "Lean," "We Remain," "Devil May Cry," and "Who We Are." Sadly, the second half of the album is simply mediocre. With the bonus track "Place For Us" being the only highlight. But on a whole, this is an enjoyable listening experience that often fits the movie, Catching Fire, like a glove! 8/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz February 23, 2014

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Soundtrack

I love the Hunger Games series and i think the music really fits well into the dark sic-fi film theme. Although, the Hunger Games is rated a 12 in the UK and a PG-13 in America, i think the soundtrack is suitable for younger children around 10+ but once you watch the movie, and listen to that song afterwards- that scene is all you can think about (Example; Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, while playing that excellent single all you can think about is Rue's Death which is the saddest and most emotional part of the first film)
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart August 20, 2014