All member reviews for The Naked Brothers Band

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i hated it

compared to the music i listen 2 this band SUCKS.there songs make no sence at all.somtimes all they do is repeat stuff and thats their song.i dont consider this as good music.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

i love them. they are amazing
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

these songs are really bad!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

o.k.

i care about the naked brothers band alot
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

WHOOO HOOO

OMG ITS SO GOOD THEY HAVE ALL THE SONGS!!!!GO L.A. L.A.

If you like this album, you need to get your ears checked.

You don't even have to buy this album to know that it sucks. There is no songwriting talent at all from Nat. I've heard way better instrumentalism than any members provide. It is quite possibly the worst collection of music I have ever heard. Listen to GOOD music like My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday, Green Day etc. If you know someone who owns this album, take it from them and shoot it six times. It sucks that much. Don't diss me for having an opinion, either. This album just plain sucks.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2010

when this show came on i loved it, its funny plus they learn lessons with some girl problems but in everyshoe its like that and there is a parent around most the time some harmless pranks every once ina while no bad words or unneccary word.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE March 7, 2010

From upbeat and fun to emotional and touching.

To those who said the songs don't make sense, please think about the lyrics. Taxi Cab sounds to me like it's abstractly talking about a helpful friend... Sometimes I'll Be There is likely about a friendship or relationship someone is very indecisive in. etc. This album is just amazing. Most of the songs are usually just catchy and fun, like L.A., If That's Not Love, and Taxi Cab, but there are a few, like Catch Up With The End, Beautiful Eyes, and Long Distance that not only sound great, but are very touching. There is also a newer version of Crazy Car, which was first in The Naked Brothers Band Movie rather than the series. Finally, Sometimes I'll Be There is a track not to be missed. I adore this song-- it's my favourite of all time. :D It's just got such a cool, exotic sound to it.

This Rox!

This album rox! I love the song I Indeed Can See and Nowhere is a song eveyone should like. It also has a great message in the song it's about missing ur family that's one reason kids should be aloud to listen to this thye have great messages in some of the songs
Teen, 13 years old Written byphil143 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byella13bin April 9, 2008

danielle is here

i am the cutiis of all
Teen, 15 years old Written by06326391 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byDavonawade April 12, 2009

dsfaddfdf

sadfedf

They have the best music and show I have ever heard or seen

Some people would think that this is an adult show and music. They were wrong. When you hear the title you would just think "is that band really naked." If you just sit and watch is or listen to their music you would think it is very inspiring. Seven kids living their dream. Nat wolff the fabulous 12 year old (almost 13)song writer, pianist, and lead singer, Alex wolff (Nats younger brother) age 10 the drummer and sometimes a song writer, david levi 13 (just turned 13 dec. 5) key boardest, thomas batuello age 13 he is the cellist, Qaasim middleston age 13 he is the guitar player, Allie DiMeco (Rosalina) age 15 she is the bass, and last but not least (he accually has a big part in the band) Cooper Pillot age 13 he is the manager of the band. As you can see these kids have a lot of things to do considering their age. So just sit down and watch the show with your child. Take my word.

Umm... No.

I do not like this show. The actors are horrible! Actors mean you have to act out your lines not read them and the music is really bad. Hannah Montana's music has a good moral but their moral... Do any of their songs have a moral? The show is just Nick trying to make a good show like Hannah Montana but can't compete with Disney what-so-ever. Most of their new shows have really gone down hill. This is not a great show.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Outstanding

This is an awesome show and CD. But one of the songs have the H word in it. So the song long distance is something you should talk to your children about.

Terrible for children!

This show is not good for little kids. Nat, who is not a real musician, is so annoying. Little kids immitate Nat! Nat makes loud, obnoxious noises. Its just my opinion.