Kid reviews for The Singles Collection

Second greatest hits CD still sells plenty of sex.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT July 19, 2015

Her voice is questionable: her influence is undeniable

Common Sense Media hates Britney Spears. Yes, her voice is usually overprocessed and kind of weak. But her music is often catchy and she has left her stamp on pop music. This album goes through classics like …Baby One More Time and I'm A Slave 4 U and newer hits like Gimme More and Womanizer and even a new hit, 3. All of these songs are either fun and danceable or an occasional gorgeous ballad. This is an excellent collection of her best and greatest hits.
Her songs are chock full of sex, from the suggestive "…BOMT" to the song "3" about threesomes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWil Adams June 14, 2012

You'll Love This Album

I don't think any 13-year-olds will be exposed to anything they've never heard before on this album. I think Britney is a remarkable performer no matter how badly critics chew her up. I would recommend this album to anyone who loves dancing and feeling sexy. It's a great collection of songs and its a great album without being too raunchy or overly inappropriate. But Britney should stick to pop, because the "ballads" weren't so great.

Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2010

12+

Brittany's music has a great beat, and is fun to listen to. But some of the videos are inapropriate and she is aterrible role model for children.

Kid, 9 years old December 19, 2009

perfect for older kids

I think this is a good message of sex and things kids under the age of 10 should not view.

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2009

Good album, except for the song "3"

This is Britneys second "Greatest Hits" album, and this one is the best one so far. The only problem is that her song "3" is on this album, and that song is pretty nasty. Great album, though.