Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The Sweet Escape

Clever lyrics about the twists and turns of love.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Adult Written bysingersmartguy17 April 9, 2008

not for kids!!!!

This is a great album for people mature enough. As an adult, I love this album. It's full of fun, catchy songs! However, parents must be warned about several profanities. Also, sexual innuendos are everywhere, especially in "Yummy." This is definitely not for kids, but is a great cd for adults and older teens.
Adult Written bykuteyg April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhappy77801 April 9, 2008

Woo-hoo,,.yee-hoo..

This a good CD. My daughter (13) has it and I listen to it now, too. It's pretty much appropriate for her age, so 13+.
Adult Written byVolleyGalMAD April 9, 2008

Sweet Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MUST Listen To Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byChristy Deckys April 9, 2008

Wind It Up!!!!!!!!

Realy good album has some language like in Don't get twisted but is ok.
Adult Written byMichael G. April 9, 2008

Gwen Gwen's Second Solo!!

I loved "Love. Angel. Music. Baby." "Hollaback Girl" rocked. "Rich Girl" smoked. "Cool" is one of the best soft rock songs ever. "Crash"...is okay.:) I have mixed feelings about this album. I definitely don't like it as much as Gwen's first. The singles from this album were/are "Sweet Escape", "4 in the Morning", and "Wind It Up". I don't really like "Sweet Escape". It's annoying..."4 in the Morning" is an okay song, not the best, not my favorite. "Wind It Up" is not that great..Sort of..disturbing? Actually? The best songs off of the album are "Wonderful Life", "U Started It", "Orange County Girl", and "Flourescent". "Early Winter" is a fine song too..*winks* I actually like "Yummy"..no matter how messed up that song is...*giggles* "Now That You've Got It" sucks...big time...Really bad, Gwen!! "Breakin' Up" is an okay song..I like it...And...that's it...isn't it?? *did I forget any?* :) Yah...buy this album is you're a Gwen fan...Or if you like to dance your --- off!! :) I think that "Orange County Girl" is the best song on the album...Others might not say so, but, compared to the other material on the album...*cough* "Now That You've Got It" *cough*