All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 Soundtrack

Teen, 14 years old Written byshoemtar November 14, 2011

the best review possible

i think that this was not a good movie. dont bother watching it or listen to therew music.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightGaga08 December 26, 2011

Okay for kids, good as an album.

The Twilight Saga movies may not be the best, but the music is great. There aren't many positive messages, but I find "Neighbors" inspiring. Music-wise, some of the songs (like "Turning Page" and "Sister Rosetta") are good, and some of the songs (like "A Thousand Years" and "It Will Rain") are just weak. This soundtrack is pretty different compared to the other ones, with a little more pop and a little more fun, but it's still great.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2013

Awesome song

A great song, sad, but great! It's sung by Christina Perri (who is awesome) and the video is really cool too! The video has a few twilight clips, such as a (near miss) car crash, so I will give it an age 9!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybookworm:) January 6, 2012

It's ok...

Honestly, the content of the songs are fine, and there are no harmful messages that kids will pick up. This album was good for the first few listens, and then it got boring - this is definitely not the best Twilight Saga soundtrack. Let's hope that the part 2 CD is better!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymilo remmestein December 1, 2011

Really Bad Movie

Three words. Worst. Movie. Ever. Period.
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 27, 2011

A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is by far the best song on this soundtrack. I'm not a Bruno Mars fan, so I think it ruins this soundtrack. The movies and books may suck, but the music is great.