Kid reviews for The Vampire Diaries Original Television Soundtrack

Collection of indie-rock songs is tamer than the TV show.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2020

It’s amazing!!

It’s super sweet and romantic. (meaning they protect elena at all costs) It can get dark at times but my mom thinks that’s all it is. It’s way more than just stabbing and feeding on people. It teaches the meaning of friendship and what you should look for in a boy. The cast is amazing. I highly recommend it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byphotographer. July 16, 2020

Amazing program for most ages

This is one of the best shows i have ever watched. If you have watched twilight, then you will love this show so much more. Yes it does have some swearing and violence but the storyline is everything you would want in this type of program. In my opinion the first scene made me think it would be a scary program, but that was the scariest scene i saw. I would recommend to anyone 13+ :)
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2020

Teen, 15 years old Written byDaexploerroxanne82 April 28, 2020

Not for kids under 13+

I stop listening to this music, I'm crying, I don't bother me, I hate this, sad, don't disappointing me, please

Teen, 13 years old Written byMarvelover123 January 19, 2020

Okay let’s talk

This TV series is amazing and it’s really fun to watch. But it does have some sexual content and a little bit of swearing. So if your kids ask to watch it, make sure that they are muture and know that it’s just a TV show.