All teen and kid member reviews for The Wanted

Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 11, 2012
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlie.rainbow July 7, 2012

British Boy Band Slightly More Mature Than One Direction

Really good music! British boys bands are really coming back with The Wanted and One Direction. However, The Wanted is has slightly more mature content than One Direction...Still, The Wanted's songs are catchy and overall, pretty good. "Glad You Came" is has some lyrics like, "So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me Turn the lights out now Now I'll take you by the hand Hand you another drink Drink it if you can" "Lightning" has lyrics like "Yeah,your skin,the touch,the kiss, The rush, too much,and here it comes. When your lips touch mine, It's the kiss of life, I know, I know that it's a little bit frightening, We might as well be playing with lightning." and "Just you and me and the coats in the back room, Learning things they don't teach in the classroom, Now,you're here,I feel the fear, Now everything is oh,so clear." But other songs like "Warzone," "All Time Low," and "Chasing the Sun" are cleaner. However the music videos for "Glad You Came" and "Warzone" are not appropriate for younger children...
Teen, 17 years old Written byRobbShowMovieReviews May 26, 2012

The Wanted Music Review

Good songs are fun to listen to but not perfect.
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2012

the wanted

they write really good songs but they have like people kissing and people drinking and stuff like that.