All member reviews for "The Way (feat. Mac Miller)" (CD Single)

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2013

Former Nickelodeon star spices up some things with sexy single

"The Way" is an R&B single by Arianda Grande and Mac Miller. The song only carries a problem in sexuality. The song talks about how the singer "love[s] the way" her partner engages in sexual intercourse with her. I recommend this single to anyone older than 9.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

Catchy R&B song with some sexy lyrics

Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2014

My fave song!

This is an awesome song and pefect for Ariana's debut single on her album! Kids 7+ should be able to handle it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMy1ten0baby January 6, 2014

The Sexual Way

This song is very sexual for you guys.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMediaExpert December 17, 2013

Catchy R&B Love Song Made Its Mark

This song is a hit! Ariana Grande is a 20 year old singer that is brand new to the music world. She has however already had a no 1 on the Billboard Charts on her R&B and Pop album. The lead single of the album entitled "The Way" is amazing. It tells a story of a girl falling in love with a bad boy. Details: ~ There is some sexual references ~Positive Model on respecting love and a relationship Quality: The R&B hit is still popular even 9 months later is still a hit! The rapping sequences in the beginning and the bridge are decent. This song reminds us of ayoung Mariah Crey except better! The amazing New York style piano riff adds so much too the song in a positive way. The lyrics are amazing and the song itself is very catchy! This song made Ariana a huge sucess in the music industry and made her mark.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBetty L. May 15, 2013

AWESOME!!!!!!

This is an AWESOME song!!!!!! I love it and listen to it all the time. It is uplifting, nice to dance to, and catchy. Buy it!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 May 6, 2013

Very cool song; Some innuendo

Musically, this is a very good, smooth song. Ariana Grande is a surprisngly good singer; I'll be looking out for more of her songs in the future. I don't really like the rap, but overall it's great. Parents should know this song does contain some innuendo ("You're a princess in public/but a freak when it's time", "You're bed be feeling lonely so you're sleeping in mine"). There's also the negative message of being in a relationship with someone who's no good ("I've got a bad boy/I must admit it"). I'd say it's okay for middle schoolers.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 April 26, 2013

Catchy R&B song

This is quite catchy and soothing. The rap is O.K, but I can tolerate it :)