All member reviews for Thr33 Ringz

Teen, 13 years old Written byjakek6 August 24, 2009

Keep away 12 and under.

This album has its share of explicit music. A lot of the songs have sexual behavior in them. And some songs have a small amount of language. But there are some songs that have great messages to them. The ones that are the most concerning are Take A Ride, Freeze, Long Lap Dance, etc. Anything with the explicit mark next to one of these songs on this album you should stay away from.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 April 26, 2009

I got the edited version

so I didn't get all of the explitives. But I still thought regardless it was a real good album.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywerehogdude May 9, 2009

this cd is not that bad. the song with most swears is karaoke with dj khaled

Its a good cd.T pain does use auto tune so thats why he doesnt sound a thing like the voice he raps with when he sings. He does mention strippers and sex but. some songs are swear free. one of the songs talks about changing the world. which is a good message. some of my favorite rappers and singers are in it like: Lil wayne, Kanye west, Akon, Ludacris. other guests are: Ciara,DJ Khaled, Musiq Soulchild, Raheem DeVaughn,Jay Lyriq,Young Cash and more! My 2 favorite songs are karaoke and chopped n skrewed.
Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2009

I have the most of the songs on my ipod, and I'm still very young!

I can listen to "Three Ringz", some of the songs swear a lot, but not, all. It's some really good music, and T-Pain features a lot of cool and famous artists\singers.